[WTS] Sword Art Online (SAOIF) Account Creator

Meezah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
ZBe8NOW.jpg

Hey All,
I was hired to code a program to automatically roll new SAOIF accounts over and over. Unfortunately the guy who hired me tried some shiesty-ness, payment reversal, etc. I'm used to such potentials and had only sent videos luckily.

Now I'm trying to at least get back my time/investment as I don't have use for it and don't play the game myself. So without further ado I present:

SOATR (Sword Art Online Toon Roller) 
100% Automated rolling of new characters/accounts!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Nox Android Emulator
- Decent computer (ideally dual core and 4gb ram or higher)
- Windows 8 or higher

FEATURES:
- Automatically creates usernames and TransferID's and saves them both for later.
- Automatically redeems the 'Order 11' and saves the results for later.
- Automatically fights all monsters in tutorial, regardless of their movement or dynamics.
- Crash protection (Stopped responding and crash to launcher) picks up precisely where it left off.
- Looks for potential game bugs and attempts to fix (Kirito not showing up, etc)
- Creates on average 4-5 accounts per hour (faster of course depending on hardware)

FLOW:
Launch Game > Create TransferID and save it > Play through tutorials > Collect Gift points > Redeem Gift points (Order 11) > Save new roster results > Start over.

BUGS:
The app is not perfect, it has two known bugs that rarely occur.
- Bug #1 Kirito doesn't load on 'Talk to Kirito' segment. Bot detects and relaunches game.
- Bug #2 Game crashes in town. Bot detects and relaunches game.

PRICING:
I realize people are selling these accounts so the potential to make your money back quickly is pretty high. With that in mind I'm open to selling excusively to one buyer. Otherwise hoping to just get my time spent back out of it.

SOLE OWNERSHIP: $500. This includes source-code/etc. Everything. This was the original agreed upon price before the guy went wonky.
SINGLE USER: $50. I'll provide you a key to use the app. Everyones will be hardcoded with their key, so if you leak it or share it online we'll know precisely who did it.

I will only sell to those with a good standing in this community. If you are a new member, for safety of leaking/etc I can't do so.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back