WTS/T: MGS4 Japanese Version Best Offer Takes It!!!

eazybake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a pristine copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots in the original Japanese version in the language it was meant to be played in. I am the only owner of this item, bought it off Amazon.co.jp and had a friend ship it to me from Japan (cost A LOT!!!), and have kept the game in PRISTINE condition. It is a rare find in the states and in order to procure it in the US it usually costs quite a pretty penny due to import fees and taxes. This is a great addition to anyone who is a MGS enthusiast, who wants to play the game like it was meant to be played in the original language, or for any MGS fan who wants a great looking game to add to his Metal Gear collection. The front artwork is beautiful as is the manual and disc. All unique to the US release. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm looking to get around $30 shipped for this game OBO but am also willing to trade for certain PS2/PS3 games. PM me or make an offer on here if you would like to negotiate. Cheers!

Here are pictures of the item (the Japanese version is the second version on this link, the one in mostly all gray:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1003993.../November22011

Last edited by a moderator:
are the text in english and it looks like sega covers

free bump

No English subtitles. If you're referring to the text on the game then yes it is English because the name of the game is actually "Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots" and it is actually "Playstation 3"... no translation for that since it was made in Japan. The manual is in all Japanese (don't know exactly what dialect it is) but the manual is a work of art in itself, I almost want to cut it up and frame it in squared sections. It is done in like a comic book format that looks awesome but has all Japanese writing/symbols. And in game it is all original Japanese voice acting. It is a Japanese game as we all know and was converted to English for our US pleasure but supposedly the Japanese voice acting is 100x better. No English subtitles in this game either. It is 100% authentic Japanese.

Bump bump and bump... Best price takes the cake!!! Super rare, solid collectible, rare in the us, great price, don't miss out!!!

Bump. Best deal on the net for this item. Costs $20 just to ship it from Japan off Amazon.jp. You can flip it on eBay for up to $50 as that's what most of the Japanese guys are selling them for. Buy it for 30 and make 20 bucks or trade it for a PS3 or PS2 game and make even more if you play your cards right. Shoot me your best offer, worst I can say is no!

bread's done
Back