WTS: Wii U ZombiU Bundle Limited Edition

frankwhite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey. So, I've had this for a while now and am looking to sell it. I bought it and realized I had made a mistake and didn't really want it. The console was used maybe a handful of times and comes with everything included in the bundle. The ZombiU game is still sealed and the NintendoLand code was never used. I also have a pre-owned copy of New Super Mario Bros.U and a black Wiimote with motion plus. Looking to unload everything together. Make me an offer.

Not looking to sell the NintendoLand code separate of the bundle so please don't ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myl0r']what are the gears 3 beta's good for?[/QUOTE]

It allows you to use the gun/character skin in Gears 3. As far as I know they are pretty rare since the only way you were supposed to get them is to have unlocked them by playing the beta yourself. I just managed to get some extra.

Interested in the Gears 3 Flaming skins... if you get the lancer code I'll take one of each pending price...

I can offer Paypal, PS3 Battlefield 1943 and Onslught DLC Codes, Borderlands GOTY for 360, Dead Space 2 for 360, Borderlands GOTY on Steam, COGS on Steam, Amnesia Dark Descent on Steam, and PC Version of Darksiders (game disc and code that's also redeemable on Steam).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back