WTS/WTT Games, ps3 ps2 ps1 n64 snes nds gba blu

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Will ship outside of US if you're willing to pay for shipping.
Will ship first class w/ delivery confirmation, insurance is optional, add $1.00.
I prefer
paypal.

If you want something PM me, or post here your price or what you're willing to trade.

ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SELL IS GOING TO MY LOCAL GAMESTOP OR PAWNSHOP.
(I'm taking pics as we speak, they should be up tonight or tomorrow night.)

Good luck!
:applause:
Ebay seller page!
http://shop.ebay.com/brandee2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

PS3
Batman Arkham Asylum Limited Edition used complete (Excludes exclusive dlc code) - Add extra $2.00 for shipping
Demon's Souls - (Asian Import) - used complete
Bioshock 2 - used complete
Valkyria Chronicles - used complete
Fear 2 - used complete
Little Big Planet - used complete (will include my account with all costumes and creator packs)
Blazblue Limited Edition Disk (sealed) includes soundtrack cd -
Grand Theft Auto 4 Limited Edition items only, lost key to lockbox Offers considered
Fallout 3 used - (Will include my account with all 5 add on contents)
Prototype - used complete
Eternal Sonata - used complete
Shadow of the Colossus - used like new

PS2
Kingdom Hearts Black Label - Used Complete
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Used Complete
Kingdom Hearts 2 (missing manual sticker residue on top left CAN SWITCH OUT CASES IF REQUESTED)
Persona 3 FES (New/Sealed)
Persona 4 With Limited Edition Soundtrack CD and Art book
ICO - used complete
Digital Devil Saga 1 (New/Sealed)
Digital Devil Saga 2 (New/Sealed)
Nocturne - Used complete
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - (New/Sealed)
Fatal Frame - used complete
Fatal Frame 2 (New/Sealed)
Fatal Frame 3 (New/Sealed)
Demon Summoner 1 - used complete
Demon Summoner 2 (New/Sealed w/ Plush Doll) - Add extra $1.00 for shipping
Okami - used complete

PS1
Official PS1 Memory Card - used
Vigilante 8 - used complete

N64
N64 Console, Includes controller and cords.
Worms Armageddon Game only

SNES

Game Saver used (SNES)
Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension Japanese Famicon (playable with gamesaver)
secret of Mana Game only (SNES)

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite System w/ 2 stylus Comes and charger cable. Original box included

Gameboy Advanced
Worms Armageddon Game Only

Blurays
The Punisher
The Dark Knight Futureshop Exclusive Steelbook
Batman Begins Limited edition complete
Batman 1-4 Pack
The Departed
Final Fantasy VII
Space Odyssey 2001

All blurays are in used, like new condition.

Wants
God of War III
Final Fantasy XIII

SOLD
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection New/sealed

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but that's not a lowball--just an advertisement for your eBay auctions. That belongs in the 'Game Auctions & Auction Discussions' forum.

The final sale prices WILL reflect those of normal eBay values; this defeats the purpose of a lowball entirely.

I'm also confused. You state that you have items that are being negotiated on but they are still available? This is kinda frowned upon.

[quote name='Aegith']Sorry, but that's not a lowball--just an advertisement for your eBay auctions. That belongs in the 'Game Auctions & Auction Discussions' forum.

The final sale prices WILL reflect those of normal eBay values; this defeats the purpose of a lowball entirely.[/QUOTE]

I thought people would thoroughly enjoy the safety net of eBay, but I suppose you're right. I apologize.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'm also confused. You state that you have items that are being negotiated on but they are still available? This is kinda frowned upon.[/QUOTE]
Why are you so confused about this? I frown upon the fact that most people don't ever message me back.
If, for example, Customer A wants something for $5 and Customer B later comes along wanting the same thing for $8, I'd go with whoever ASKED FIRST. I don't rightly care about the prices in this situation. But if Customer A were to go missing (and this happens a lot here on CAG) I'd still want Customer B there so he/she can get the merchandise that they seem to want.

I should have explained it, or maybe I should have just left the whole concept out.
I do not apologize.:lol:

bread's done
Back