WTS Xbox 360 Arcade + Modern Warfare 2 + Xbox live 3 month. Brand New Sealed

only1calvary

CAG Veteran
I have Xbox 360 Arcade Jasper chip, Modern Warfare 2, Xbox live 3 Month all for $230 Shipped. Everything is BRAND NEW SEALED!

Pm me here with your contact info if you would like to purchase it or if you have any questions!

I can provide my ebay feedback rating if you request

I can also provide the original receipt minus sensitive information upon your request

Last edited by a moderator:
How is $240 shipped "stolen"?

MSRP of all three things are $280, but nobody who comes on CAG pays for shit at MSRP.

For example:
New Arcades were being sold as little as $100 at two major retailers a month or so back.
Modern Warfare 2 could have been had for $30-40 on launch day.
A 3 month card is only $15 on Amazon at this very moment.
His bundle could have cost him as little as ~$150.

$240 is a very reasonable price for the seller and is no way at "stolen" prices as even with shipping, the OP should make $200 at the bare minimum.

Also, it's not very nice to come into someone's thread and openly post that his shit is stolen, it's called thread capping which is not allowed.

Edit: Oh yeah, bump for you OP, good luck with your future sales and transactions.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Stolen hot.

Could be wrong.

OP, why are you selling?[/QUOTE]

To um, make money?

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Stolen hot.

Could be wrong.

OP, why are you selling?[/QUOTE]

He could have gotten it with a gift card looking to change it to cash? Lots of things. Pretty dickheaded to come into someone's thread and accuse them of stealing

bread's done
Back