WTT: Android Tablet, Wii, 3 Controllers+Chucks, 6 Games, EA Sports Active W: Sony PSP

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all,

I've got 2 items I am interested in trading for a Sony PSP. Both could be sold outright as well.

Android Tablet

Augen 7" Android Tablet. I believe it's running Android 2.1, a fairly modern version of Google's Android OS. I'd recommend doing some research on this model as, I'm not going to lie to you, it's not the most consumer friendly device. It's fairly rough around the edge (in terms of fit and finish of the integration of the device and the OS). The device itself is less than a month old and has very minimal time on it (under 15 hours). It would be a decent device to sit in your living room allowing you to look up scores on ESPN, or pull up a Wikipedia article. It would also be a good device for someone looking to develop Android applications.

Included is the device, a leather carrying case, the charger, the manual and a 2 GB microSD card which is installed.

Awesome device if you love to tinker. It's got a big screen, is surprisingly fast and fun to play around with, I will say.

Wii System

I've got a gently used Wii. Included are everything you need to get started, the power supply, the Wii sensor bar and 2 AV connectors (one for HD signal - component connectors, and one for Composite or S-VIDEO connection). The system includes 3 controllers and 3 of the add on nunchucks. I've got a wired ethernet adaptor, if you don't have wireless or prefer to use a wired (ethernet) connection, you're all set. I've also got the stand if you prefer to have the Wii sit upright. The manuals and unused registration card are still in their plastic unopened.

Included are 5 games:
Raving Rabbids 1
Raving Rabbids 2
Zelda
Wii Play
No More Heroes (An M rated game, so I'm gonna have to ask you to be 18 or I won't include this game)

In addition, I have the EA Sports Wii Active system which includes the game, the stretchy rubber resistance band and the leg strap.

The top cover for the controller ports and memory cards is not included. The memory card in the pictures below is not included.

My Interest - A Sony PSP

I am interested in a Sony PSP, probably the 3000 model but I am open to any of the Non-GO models. The more cool toys/games you have the better. I am getting the PSP explicitly for the Ys series, so if you have any of those, lets talk!

Propose me a trade folks!

I'd be willing to ship first for anyone with a large amount of positive feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks have a great day.

IMG_3308.JPG

IMG_3309.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG

IMG_3311.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

interested in buying the wii bundle...PM me with what you are thinking...

Can prob get a nice psp bundle for you as well if you were hellbent on getting one

bread's done
Back