WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

Want to sell my Agent P from comic con. There were only 4 made and are hand painted. Local pick up only in Los Angeles. Please only PM reasonable offers.

Damn, I was just at TRU yesterday and they said they didn't have anything.. and I find out Sulley and Zurg came out today.. I'm going to be mad tomm I bet.

I picked up a pack at TRU yesterday to get Zurg. I already completed my set so I have 1 extra disc left if anyone needs it

Disc 2 of 20 - Fix It Felix's Repair Power

PM me, thanks!

What I have:

Bolts Strength
Tron User Control
Pieces of Eight Jack Sparrow
Chrome Armor
Ralph Terrain

What I need:

Mulans Horse
Fix it Felix Power
Stitches Blaster
Both Nemo Discs
Ralph Skydome

If anyone can help let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duplicates to trade:

Dumbo Flying Elephant x1-trading to Jojoschump2000 for Abu

Rapunzel Birthday Sky x1-trading to Orrimarrko for Stitch

Tron User Control x1-trading to amuggle927 for Mike's New Car

Zurg x3-trading to Kalanidragomir for Bolt, Pieces of 8, Mickey's Car, Carl's Cane, Cinderella's Coach and Tugley's Wood

TRON User Control x1-trading to Chicaloca302 for Buzz Lightyear

After all these trades, I have 1 duplicate left, Khan. I still need:

Chrome

Alice's Wonderland

I'm going to try and repost my list again... I had a couple of trades fall through so I'm still looking to finish my collection. I'm down to only needing one, but I have a friend that is wanting to finish their collection as well, so there are a couple I can trade for... We are kind of getting burned out with all the hunting and trading that we have had to do to complete our sets, so we are willing to work out a good deal. 

Want:

nZhpZOU.png
x2 
nLz6Nqj.png
 x1 
cC7U5fg.png
sa4MVpN.png
 x1

The priority is Buzz, once I have that I will be willing to part with any of the remaining traders.

Have:

2WK29dd.png
iP5qPtv.png
x3 
jPdcRSt.png
HM03G56.png
fHMDaC5.png
 x3 
lF5DfVE.png
x1 
Retsfuk.png
TFv0YJl.png
JUNfGCS.png
x2 
WQ7w9Ka.png
x1 
gWY9Naw.png
x1 
tGSOs3K.png
x3 
YOzbCEW.png
x2 
VVrW9dH.png
x1

If you are interested in making a trade PM me and we will work something out!

Thanks!!

EDIT: Got a couple of more packs today...

Have:
Disc 1: Bolt's Super Strength
Disc 2: Fix-It Felix's Repair Power
Disc 3: C.H.R.O.M.E.'S Armor Shield
Disc 4: Pieces of Eight (x2, one is kind of messed up though)
Disc 5: Mickey's Car
Disc 6: Cinderella's Coach
Disc 11: Sugar Rush Sky
Disc 12: Alice's Wonderland
Disc 17: Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (x2)

Got them all. If you see something you need though, let me know and maybe we can figure something out.

Haves:
Alice in Wonderland texture x2
Zurg - TRADED
Tulgey Wood - TRADED
Pieces of Eight - TRADED

Wants:
Mike's new car
Stitch's blaster
Carl's cane
Buzz Astro Blasters
Dumbo
Fix It Felix
Wreck It Ralph sky

Have for trade:

Dumbo

Dumbo

Abu

Mickey's Car

Tulgey Wood

Carl's Cane

Carl's Cane

Want:

Rapunzel's Kingdom

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky

Stitch's Blaster

Fix It Felix's Repair Power

CHROME's Damage Shield

Bolt's Super Strength

Kahn

looking to trade for 4 zurg discs (2 for me and 2 for my mom)

what i have to trade:
wreck ralph sugar rush sky
pieces of 8 (jack sparrow disc)
bolt super strength
rapunzel's kingdom
rapunzel's birthday sky x2
alice wonderland tulgey woods x2
nemo's seascape x3
carl fredricksen's cane
cinderella's coach x2
mickey's car

I have finally completed series 1 as long as my last trade comes through. I have a few extras leftover, but think I will hold off on trading until I see what happens with series 2.

Have:  
qwkRakM.png

Want:  
nZhpZOU.png

Have:  
TFv0YJl.png

Want:  
HM03G56.png
   OR  
NlhZK9D.png
   OR  
tGSOs3K.png

Thanks for looking!

Looking for:

Dumbo Flying Elephant
Astro Blasters Space Cruiser
Abu the Elephant
Tugley Wood
Tron User Control

I can offer up:

2 x 
DI_308.png

1 x
Nemo.png

1 x
DI_313.png

1 x
Tangled-skydome-f591a470d05fde0872380fc911d61ec3.png

1 x
DI_310.png

I didn't think this thread would still be active. Maybe I'll hold onto my wave 1 discs in hopes that folks will want to trade wave 2 discs with me.

Thanks to a couple CAGS I'm nearly done with series 1. But I'm running kinda skim on trade fodder so might have to just buy more packs anyway. Regardless here's what I have just in case:

Bolt's Strength
Jack Sparrow Pieces of Eight
Ralph's Terrain

NEED:

Alice's Wonderland (Terrain)
Nemo's Skydome
Stitch's Blaster

I can hit up my local TRU if anyone needs Tron user control. My store had a bunch as of yesterday. I may go there tomorrow to look for more Zurg's as I only have 1 right now.

I still have 2 Alice terrain/texture discs FT but I already have the 3 you have FT.
If my TRU has any gold zurg packs in stock I'll be buying some today and will most likely end up with doubles of others. I'll update with whatever I get. Also, if I am able to grab any other gold packs, is there anything specific anyone needs that they can't find in their own area?

My local TRU had an assload of Mike's Car, absolutely no Tron User Control packs at all, and 8 packs of Zurgs, of which I purchased 4. Unfortunately none of the other discs that came with them were anything I needed, arrgghh. I also bought one regular pack without using the scratch and sniff method and got a Buzz Lightyear ride without even trying. Funny how I got another of those but still can't manage to get a Stitch blaster.

Anyway, here's my updated trade list:

2X Ralph Terrain

1X Zurg's Wrath

1X Cinderella's Stagecoach

1X Mickey's Jalopy

1X Tulgey Woods

1X Buzz Lightyear attraction ride

1X Bolt's Strength

1X Jack Sparrow Pieces of Eight

NEED:

1X Alice's Wonderland Terrain

1X Nemo's Background Sky

1X Stitch Blaster

1X Fix It Felix Repair (PendingTrade)

I need the buzz disc but only have tron and khan discs as duplicates.

edit: nvm, pending trade with chicaloca302 for Buzz

My local TRU had an assload of Mike's Car, absolutely no Tron User Control packs at all, and 8 packs of Zurgs, of which I purchased 4. Unfortunately none of the other discs that came with them were anything I needed, arrgghh. I also bought one regular pack without using the scratch and sniff method and got a Buzz Lightyear ride without even trying. Funny how I got another of those but still can't manage to get a Stitch blaster.

Anyway, here's my updated trade list:

2X Ralph Terrain

1X Zurg's Wrath

1X Cinderella's Stagecoach

1X Mickey's Jalopy

1X Tulgey Woods

1X Buzz Lightyear attraction ride

1X Bolt's Strength

1X Jack Sparrow Pieces of Eight

NEED:

1X Alice's Wonderland Terrain

1X Nemo's Background Sky

1X Stitch Blaster

1X Fix It Felix Repair (PendingTrade)
I will send you the nemo's Backfround sky (Nemo Skydome) and the Stitch Blaster for your buzz

Hello all! 

I have the following discs to trade: 

3 - Bolt's Super Strength 
2 - C.H.R.O.M.E.'S Armor Shield 
2 - Mickey's Car
3 - Kahn 
2 - Stitch's blaster
1 - Carl Fredricksen's Cane 
1 - Sugar rush sky 
2 - King Candy's Dessert Toppings
1 - Marlin's Reef 
3 - Rapunzel's Birthday Sky 
1 - Rapunzel's Kingdom 
1 - Fix it Felix's Repair Power 
2 - Mike's New Car 

I'm looking for: 

Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster
Zurg

Thanks!

I think I'm good on series 1 now thanks to a couple cags. Still got some doubles though so I'll either trade when series 2 hits, put em on Listia, or just hook you guys up if needed.

Thanks to some awesome CAGs I have made some great progress since my last post. I thought it was time to make an updated list:

WANT: 

nLz6Nqj.png
 x1
sa4MVpN.png
 x1

HAVE:

2WK29dd.png
iP5qPtv.png
 x3 
jPdcRSt.png
HM03G56.png
fHMDaC5.png
  x3 1 
Retsfuk.png
TFv0YJl.png
JUNfGCS.png
 x1 
WQ7w9Ka.png
 x3  
tGSOs3K.png
 x2 
YOzbCEW.png
 x2 

PENDING:

nZhpZOU.png
 x1 (PENDING IN) 
cC7U5fg.png
 x 1 (PENDING IN) 

VVrW9dH.png
 x1 (PENDING OUT) 
Retsfuk.png
 x1 (PENDING OUT)

These are the final discs that are needed between me and two friends that are collecting the set... so we are very motivated and are willing to make a great deal  ;-) PM me with any offers!!

Thanks to some awesome CAGs I have made some great progress since my last post. I thought it was time to make an updated list:

WANT:

nLz6Nqj.png
x1
sa4MVpN.png
x1

HAVE:

2WK29dd.png
iP5qPtv.png
x3
jPdcRSt.png
HM03G56.png
fHMDaC5.png
x3 1
Retsfuk.png
TFv0YJl.png
JUNfGCS.png
x1
WQ7w9Ka.png
x3
tGSOs3K.png
x2
YOzbCEW.png
x2

PENDING:

nZhpZOU.png
x1 (PENDING IN)
cC7U5fg.png
x 1 (PENDING IN)

VVrW9dH.png
x1 (PENDING OUT)
Retsfuk.png
x1 (PENDING OUT)

These are the final discs that are needed between me and two friends that are collecting the set... so we are very motivated and are willing to make a great deal ;-)
ARGH, you have the last 2 I need in chrome and alice's wonderland, but I only have Khan left to trade.

Has anyone had better luck getting the race pieces at one store as opposed to another (like more dumbo at target than toys R us? or more Buzz at wal-mart? 

Why is it that the last ones I need to complete the first set are the hardest to find?! :( 

Any help in finding: 

Dumbo 

Buzz 

Zurg 

would be greatly appreciated! :)

Has anyone has better luck getting the race pieces at one store as opposed to another (like more dumbo at target than toys R us? or more Buzz at wal-mart?

Why is it that the last ones I need to complete the first set are the hardest to find?! :(

Any help in finding:

Dumbo

Buzz

Zurg

would be greatly appreciated! :)
Of the rares I've purchased, I got 2 Dumbos and 2 Buzz at Target, 1 Buzz and 1 Abu at TRU, and 1 Dumbo at Meijer. I don't really think there is a method to the madness per say. Other than to find Zurg you will definitely only get him at TRU. As far as stocking goes for the gold packs though, it seems like my local TRU only ever has Mike's Car. They had Zurg when he first came out, but not since then.

I got 1 dumbo at target and 1 and TRU

edit: any body interested in trading figures?

just info i went to toys r us dug for a hour scratched out 30 rares of those rares

12 were apu

12 dumbo

6 buzz

walmart stops (3 stores) another 36 packs

14 apu

17 buzz

5 dumbo

target stops (3 stops) (14 packs)

8 dumbo 

6 apu

0 buzz

gamestop (4 stops) (20 packs)

apu 2

buzz 10

dumbo 8

best buy (2 stops) only 7 packs

apu 2

dumbo 3

buzz 2

whats funny about all this most price matched toys r us for the old add they had a month ago buy 1 for $5 get second for $1

wound up with 34 rare sets with 1 extra buzz but that seems to be the break down on rares mostly random

I think all the rares were sent to the stores in jimbz town. The first day I bought discs I bought over 30 packs because Toy's R Us had the sale and I needed the whole set, as did my two friends. We didn't get a single rare out of 60 discs... Of everyone that bought discs that day only one kid got a rare... and there were a lot of discs being bought. 

Since then my friends have bought several packs, I have bought a few and the only way we have gotten any rares is by trading... there is one person that I work with that goes to the stores daily and actually uses the scratch technique and never finds any.

But it all makes sense now... guess it's time to move :D

just info i went to toys r us dug for a hour scratched out 30 rares of those rares
12 were apu
12 dumbo
6 buzz
walmart stops (3 stores) another 36 packs
14 apu
17 buzz
5 dumbo
target stops (3 stops) (14 packs)
8 dumbo
6 apu
0 buzz
gamestop (4 stops) (20 packs)
apu 2
buzz 10
dumbo 8
best buy (2 stops) only 7 packs
apu 2
dumbo 3
buzz 2

whats funny about all this most price matched toys r us for the old add they had a month ago buy 1 for $5 get second for $1
wound up with 34 rare sets with 1 extra buzz but that seems to be the break down on rares mostly random
Jesus Christ what is wrong with you? That's just straight up assholery.

call it what you will but selling 30 complete sets on ebay for over $80 a set for 20-23 pieces with investment being only $30-$40 a set cant really say it was a bad idea

i just thought id throw some info out there for the ones that think diff stores get diff rares. but its all good ive traded with a few on here to help them as well as myself. 

I think all the rares were sent to the stores in jimbz town. The first day I bought discs I bought over 30 packs because Toy's R Us had the sale and I needed the whole set, as did my two friends. We didn't get a single rare out of 60 discs... Of everyone that bought discs that day only one kid got a rare... and there were a lot of discs being bought.

Since then my friends have bought several packs, I have bought a few and the only way we have gotten any rares is by trading... there is one person that I work with that goes to the stores daily and actually uses the scratch technique and never finds any.

But it all makes sense now... guess it's time to move :D
heh na i just beat everyone to it in my area plus i live in one of the fastest growing cities in america we have about 8 walmarts in a 30 mile radius 3 best buys 10 game stops 3 targets etc there is just alot around here.

dont get me wrong i did all this the first week of infinity release. that doesnt include the 200 + packs i bought without rares in them to complete sets.

but fact info for you a box of packs consists of 36 packs only 2 of which will have a rare in it per box. if you can catch a place restocking shelves with what my wife calls a VIRIGIN box you will get 2 rares out of it and they will be different rares not the same from the same box.

Just bc you are making money off of being an asshole doesn't make being one right. You are better off keeping that to yourself.

call it what you will but selling 30 complete sets on ebay for over $80 a set for 20-23 pieces with investment being only $30-$40 a set cant really say it was a bad idea
i just thought id throw some info out there for the ones that think diff stores get diff rares. but its all good ive traded with a few on here to help them as well as myself.
Just because you're making money doesn't make you any less of an asshole.

There are individuals, me included, that enjoy buying power discs blindly. Back when I was still working on series one I'd grab a pack or two at random and open them (after purchasing, of course) with no clue what I was getting. A rare was a rare, and if I got one it was awesome...if I didn't, that sucks, maybe next time.

Since you cleared out like a dozen stores, you've essentially fucked over people like me who don't do all that scratching nonsense.

Congratulations on ruining the day of a bunch of other customers, asshole.

I'm so glad that the second series pack is all together! I hate not having a complete set! I sure hope I can find a dumbo and a Buzz! 

It's disappointing.  Thank you for the numbers, though I would have left some for the kiddo's out there.  But everyone operates a little differently.  OTOH, I too am SO thankful for the Target set so I don't have to deal with it.

I think that's the point. Finding great deals is worth posting here. Bragging about doing what you did will get you the Douche Award every time.

It's not that we don't get the math, it's the principle of the thing.

I'm just so glad that the complete series two will be all together. I'm tired of buying packs and only getting more duplicates! What new disc is being released this weekend? 

bread's done
Back