WTT GOW3 for Heavy Rain

mopy74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
All games are for PS3 and are mint and complete in their original packaging unless otherwise noted.

Have:
Borderlands
Final Fantasy 13 ( still playing but may trade anyway for good deal. )
God of War 3

Want:
Heavy Rain

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very cheap if you ask me. Mirror's edge has been $10 shipped many times. God of War Collection is now $30 shipped brand new, $27.99 at buy.com. Assassin's Creed 2 is now $39.99 brand new at Gamestop, $32.99 used. You need to bring your prices way down for any CAG to be interested. I'd be interested in Borderlands for $30 myself, but $45 is too high.

[quote name='mopy74']I just bought AC2 brand new at Gamestop two days ago and it was $60. Also Borderlands is just as new.[/QUOTE]

that sucks for you, but regardless, it's $40 new at GS. Cripes, No More Heroes is $20 new.

[quote name='Scorch']that sucks for you, but regardless, it's $40 new at GS. Cripes, No More Heroes is $20 new.[/QUOTE]

Yup, yup. Markdown occurred this last Monday, IIRC. OP, if you picked it up sometime over the past week the GS may not have updated its prices yet (they usually get automatically updated unless there is a glitch when the update occurs at which point the employees do it manually or wait until the following week - at least that's how it was described to me at my local GS). I'd take in the receipt for sure and see what they can do for you.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74508

bread's done
Back