WTT: hot sexy games for same. All types!

CML for 1 NIB quick charge station for charging 2 wireless 360 batteries quickly
PM me if you see anything.

Merry Christmas Eve!

CML for
1 NIB quick charge station for charging 2 wireless 360 batteries quickly. (New in Box, Sealed)
I have 1 opened play-n-charge

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']You have THAT many games and your achievement score is THAT weak? are you SERIOUS?[/quote]

I am also "hung like a bear" and rarely get laid. Your point?

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']You have THAT many games and your achievement score is THAT weak? are you SERIOUS?[/quote]

he probably has a job and can't sit around playing games all day and crying on the internet looking for sympathy.

Not a personal attack, im just scratching my head.. thats all.. and im sure im not the only achievement hunter person who would think that...

But you own them, if your not an achievement person, its all good then.

[quote name='scsg75']he probably has a job and can't sit around playing games all day and crying on the internet looking for sympathy.[/quote]

This is why i hope a war breaks out in America again.

Because then it might thankfully kill scum like you off of here.

You are saying THAT is not a PERSONAL ATTACK? are you SERIOUS?
:booty:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You are saying THAT is not a PERSONAL ATTACK? are you SERIOUS?
:booty:[/quote]

He attacked me first.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']This is why i hope a war breaks out in America again.

Because then it might thankfully kill scum like you off of here.[/quote]

Thanks! I'd be proud to fight for my country to insure freedom for assholes like you.

bread's done
Back