WTT Killzone 2 for the following PS3 games..

Silverwolf

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for any of the following games:
Tomb Raider Underworld

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Game is in mint condition. I will ship priority mail with delivery confirmation (I expect the same treatment).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Silverwolf']Yes I want two games for this one. If you're into mutiplayer, you're basically getting two games anyways.

Game is in mint condition. Regardless if you have more feedback then I, I will not ship first so please don't ask (will give my home number if asked for).[/QUOTE]

You're a funny guy.

Uh, bump...

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']You're a funny guy.

Uh, bump...[/quote]

Four out of five games listed are considered old already (i can find them for $30.00 or less). So quit thread crapping... Besides don't you have anything better to do like churn butter or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably have a better shot of hocking it on Ebay for $50 -$55 and then using the Paypal to buy two of the lesser-priced titles.

[quote name='JMClarkent']You probably have a better shot of hocking it on Ebay for $50 -$55 and then using the Paypal to buy two of the lesser-priced titles.[/quote]
Especially with that awesome "I won't ship first no matter what" rule.

they speak the truth. everyone has to start somewhere and if you dont want to send first i doubt anyone will trade with you. if youre worried about being scammed just find peope on here with really high feedback.

[quote name='georox']Especially with that awesome "I won't ship first no matter what" rule.[/quote]

Rule removed......cry babies. :roll::roll:

[quote name='rodeojones903']Please show me where I can get Fear 2, Eternal Sonata, and Naruto for $30.[/quote]

OK I opened this thread to trade, not to receive opinions on price or what I'm trying to do with my trade. So can you all just back the fuck off?!

P.S. it's called eBay.

I too would like to know where i can receive the games you listed at 30 dollars

oh and:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p:p:p:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I too would like to know where i can receive the games you listed at 30 dollars

oh and:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p:p:p:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:[/quote]

Please refer to post before yours. And dude soo many smilies is just.....gay. What are you 12?

bread's done
Back