WTT Suikoden Tierkreis w/ BONUS for Dragon Quest V (DS)

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']please CML for Contra: Shattered Soldier (Like New, with manual and case). If you don't see anything, I might be up for buying it from you. Thanks[/QUOTE]

$15 shipped, Captain Insano?

Thanks for the free bump, Desiboi. Good to see you back trading again. :D

[quote name='KingofGames']Sword of the Berserk (near mint, complete) for Dawn of Sorrow?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but I'm waiting to hear back from somebody else who has that game, and I liked his offer better. I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer. :)

[quote name='KingofGames']Any word on Dawn of Sorrow for Berserk?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, I'm sorry. I haven't forgotten you. ;) Would you sell Berserk for $20?

[quote name='Archon29']CML for Contact and Dawn of Sorrow.[/quote]

I didn't see any games I want, and I wouldn't want to trade either of these games straight up for the Gradius t-shirt, but I'm interested in that item. What size is it?

[quote name='boyward']I didn't see any games I want, and I wouldn't want to trade either of these games straight up for the Gradius t-shirt, but I'm interested in that item. What size is it?[/quote]The tag doesn't say, but looking at it I'd say it's about the same size as a common large, or possibly a little smaller. It sounds like I might want a little more for it than you're willing to give, but you can send me an offer if you're still interested.

[quote name='Archon29']The tag doesn't say, but looking at it I'd say it's about the same size as a common large, or possibly a little smaller. It sounds like I might want a little more for it than you're willing to give, but you can send me an offer if you're still interested.[/quote]

I doubt it would fit me. I'm 6-foot and 200 pounds with a barrel chest. Thanks for posting in my thread though, and good luck with your other trades!

[quote name='boyward']I doubt it would fit me. I'm 6-foot and 200 pounds with a barrel chest. Thanks for posting in my thread though, and good luck with your other trades![/quote]Thanks. I'll have Final Fantasy XII for trade in a week or two (whenever I finish it) so maybe we can work something out then.

[quote name='Archon29']Thanks. I'll have Final Fantasy XII for trade in a week or two (whenever I finish it) so maybe we can work something out then.[/quote]

Sounds good, Archon29! :)

Rortiz79, great list, but I didn't see anything I need. Sword of the Berserk... eh, I want it, but not that much. Thanks for posting.

naes, I didn't see anything I want on your list and I'm not looking to sell right now. Nevertheless, here's a free plug for you: "Folks, I've traded with naes before and he's a solid trader!" :D

bread's done
Back