WTT Suikoden Tierkreis w/ BONUS for Dragon Quest V (DS)

We need a picture of that game and your daughter with a hungry look on her face.

My 19 month old doesn't eat my games, she plays them...sort of. When she holds my 360 controller she puts both thumbs on the analog sticks. She's a natural!

[quote name='ZForce915']We need a picture of that game and your daughter with a hungry look on her face.

My 19 month old doesn't eat my games, she plays them...sort of. When she holds my 360 controller she puts both thumbs on the analog sticks. She's a natural![/quote]

My son, who is older, never ate my games. Like your 19-month old, he played them, but he's so exciteable that I don't dare give him a 360 controller. He's gonna be a controller thrower. He has his own 6-button Genesis controller that he carries around unplugged.

Now, my daughter will eat anything. The other day I came out and she had ripped the duct tape off of my game cabinet and had taken out my Earth Defense Force 2017 game and was grinding her teeth on the disc. Amazingly, the disc still plays without a hitch on my oversensitive 360.

[quote name='guynextshore']No problem buddy ;).
Sent & replied as well - Just lmk! & thanks.[/quote]

Just to alert you CAGers, even though I haven't committed to trading with guynextshore, throughout negotiations he has consistently proved to be one of the friendliest and most thoroughly honest traders I have ever met. If I could give feedback to traders I haven't traded with yet, guynextshore would get it good. :applause:

[quote name='boyward']Just to alert you CAGers, even though I haven't committed to trading with guynextshore, throughout negotiations he has consistently proved to be one of the friendliest and most thoroughly honest traders I have ever met. If I could give feedback to traders I haven't traded with yet, guynextshore would get it good. :applause:[/quote]

:)!
Thank you boyward, I really appreciate that compliment. Cagers such as yourself are the reason I love trading/selling here than any other site!

& for the record, let's make that statement a time 2 for you as well. Feedback to 'not yet' traders FTW!

Thanks & BUMP!

bread's done
Back