WTTF Orange Box for 360!! See inside for Haves.

jlanham

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Open to any trades! Make me an offer that I can't refuse.

If you see something you want, please PM with the items you are interested in and we can go from there. I will also check your lists if you'd like! Also, if you'd like to see pics, please PM me with a working email address and I can forward them on to you.

Thanks for looking!

Haves:

• Assassin's Creed :360:

• NYKO Intercooler EX (White) - NIB :360:

• Broken Fat PS2 - Brother giving to me before he throws it away. Will post pics and more info soon!

• Dell OptiPlex GX270 - 512MB RAM; 80 GB; Windows XP Professional - I have the power supply cord, but do not have any cables or cords that would attach speakers, keyboard or monitor. Will supply pics and more info if any interested in this. Would make a great media center!

• (NIP) EDGE - 512MB PC2-4200 (533MHz) DDR2 240-pin DIMM memory upgrade 512MB memory upgrade for Apple iMac G5 1.9/2.1GHz and various PC-based desktop systems that use PC2-4200 DDR2 DIMM's

• AR 3ft. HDMI Cable - NIP

• RCA 6ft. HDMI to DVI Cable (x2) - NIP

• AR 7ft. Audio/Video/Stereo Component Cord (x2) - NIP

• AR 25ft. Video Component Cord - NIB

• RCA 16-gauge 50ft. Speaker Wire (x2) - On Spools

• RCA HDMI to DVI Adapter (x2) - NIP

• Premium HDMI Cable Set - NIB
- Includes HDMI Cable and LCD/plasma Cleaning Kit

Wants:

• HD DVD's - Let me know what you have to offer.
• iPod Nano 3rd Gen or iPod Touch - Huge Wants!
• 360 Wireless Controller :360:
• Orange Box :360:
• Mass Effect :360:
• Rock Band :360:
• Madden '08:360:
• Dead Rising :360:
• CASH!

[quote name='jlanham']I have 1 broken (hard drive is dead?) 1st generation XBox for parts w/controller that I'm looking to part with. Seems to have the 'red ring of death' when the power is turned on. Will be placing on Ebay or selling to the Llama (www.llamma.com/xbox/) soon.

Also have a DVD playback kit I'd be willing to throw in if you have something that I want.

PM me if interested and I will check your lists!

Wants:

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBox)
Path of Neo (XBox)
GTA: San Andreas (XBox)
XBox Live - 12 Month Card
LOST - Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD

Thanks for looking![/quote]

CML for the xbox. I upgraded my Xbox to a 160GB hdd (I love Xbox Media Center) and still have the factory HDD sitting here. Anytime I want to play on XBLive, I have to swap HDDs.

[quote name='youruglyclone']can you tell me what type of dvd drive your xbox has? I'm interested if it's a samsung drive[/quote] I believe all 1st generations had the Thomson drive in it, but I'm not for sure. I'll check when I get home tonight and get back to you.

[quote name='sp00ge']How much are you looking at ( or what would you take) for just the xbox?[/quote] I'd like to keep it as a whole for a little while longer to see if I can get any "bites" for trade towards a 360 or PS3. If it doesn't go soon, I get back to you to see if you are still interested in just the console.

BUMP.

[quote name='classicdvdtv']how much for the x and controllers and Xmen Legends is the splinter cell platiunum hits or orginal i cant seem to pm? msg me[/quote]
Would like to keep everything in the bundle for the time being, but if I don't get rid of it soon, I'll see if you might still be interested.

Thanks for looking!

Add me to the ever-growing list of people who would be interested in the system alone once (if) you decide to break up your bundle.

[quote name='SarBear']Add me to the ever-growing list of people who would be interested in the system alone once (if) you decide to break up your bundle.[/quote] You've been added.

BUMP.

bread's done
Back