Wttf : Ps3 slim

subzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I am looking for a clean and unmodded / opened case PS3 slim,120GB is fine,priority given to cared for / complete units...

I do have a little cash to add if needed.

I have some feedback here,a few on GTZ and a ton on TGN where I am an admin and sadly the site there is circling the drain which is a shame but there ya go.

I have the following items to swap for a slim........can take pics for interested swappers.

Clean and Unlocked t-mobile HD2 in the retail box with all it came with,never removed the earphones or usb cable,comes with HTC case and manuals,16GB micro sd with all the movies,custom wallpapers,ringtones and other goodies !!!
it does have 3 faint scratches on the lower left of the screen,you have to tilt it to see them,some scratch remover sessions should remove them...very minor and cosmetic.

BIG DADDY figure from the L.E. edition of bioshock,very limited availability,no damage and just the figurine,no box.

Alienware area 51 m7700 clevo D9T laptop that needs video card and hardrive(s),comes with power brick and has 4gb ram.

new dsi-xl in midnight blue,comes in the retail package with all it does new,no damage or scratches.....acekard 2i in the box,with micro sdhc usb reader and a 16GB micro sd...I have over 200 nds games on it and still have room but as above will have to remove the games to keep it legal.... ;)

Bare 80GB hardrive from a PS3 slim

will be adding so check back....

Last edited by a moderator:
i wud do the hd2 trade if u were willing to add some cash but i dont know how much yet. throw me a number. and let me know what type of pics u want of the ps3 so i can send those to u.

O.K. cool....well I would need to know what you have exactly,whats included,condition of console,any repairs,etc ...
As far as pics just good clear pics of the console from all 4 angles and a pic of everything be great.

Thanks...

I mostly want money so if I knew how much you would willing to add then I would look at your list more closely. Does that make sense?

Well looking to trade,mostly....I can go buy a ps3 on craigslist now if I wanted to buy,there are tons of them there just no traders ..

thanks anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back