WTTF/WTB Turbo-Grafx 16 Games

I have a loose Castlevania LOD cart, but I doubt you'd want to trade a CT or an FF3 for that. You wouldn't happen to be interested in Ico, Ring of Red(sealed) or anyhting like that would you. And is there an RType 3 on the SNES? I thought it was only Super RTYPE.

Reality's Fringe said:
I have a loose Castlevania LOD cart, but I doubt you'd want to trade a CT or an FF3 for that. You wouldn't happen to be interested in Ico, Ring of Red(sealed) or anyhting like that would you. And is there an RType 3 on the SNES? I thought it was only Super RTYPE.

I wouldn't want to trade CT or FF3 for just LOD. I am a bit interested in Ico and ROR, depends on what you would want for them.

im interested in super mario allstars. I have secret of mana... wouldnt trade straight up but if u could throw sumthin else in or gimme game and cash for som thatd be cool. PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='Popnmusic']I have Secret of mana. Do you by any chance have Earthbound?[/quote]

I have Earthbound, but it's not for trade. :speaktothehand:
Is there anything on my list you would be interested in for SOM?

Your tradelist teases me, Oni. I've been on the hunt for Gradius III & IV for an eternity now, and there it is taunting me from your thread title. :p

I want a like new or sealed copy (keep dreaming, I know), though. :(

[quote name='62t']sent a new pm on Fatal Frame II. Hope you got that PM.[/quote]

I am considering the offer and will PM you soon. :cool:

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='Popnmusic']I have Secret of mana. Do you by any chance have Earthbound?[/quote]

I have Earthbound, but it's not for trade. :speaktothehand:
Is there anything on my list you would be interested in for SOM?[/quote]

Sorry Earthbound is the only game I'm looking to trade SOM for. :oops:

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Interested in EyeToy. CML please? Yes. ok.[/quote]

Sorry, but I didn't see anything I'm looking for in your "games available" list.

[quote name='Kayden']Take cash for eye toy and gradius 3/4? PM me[/quote]

I'm not interested in selling right now, just looking for trades. Do you have a list?

[quote name='karmapolice620']Interested in Eyetoy w/groove CML[/quote]

Thanks for the interest but there's nothing I'm looking for.

[quote name='youruglyclone']I'd like to offer 30 shipped for track and field 2 and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow[/quote]

I will send you a PM soon. :wink:

bread's done
Back