WTTF/WTB Turbo-Grafx 16 Games

bump

[quote name='Ski Hawk']How much would you want for the Pokemon Colosseum LE guide?[/quote]

I'm not really looking to sell guides, would much rather trade for one of my wants.

Man, you never respond to PMs. I remember going through this with you a couple of years ago when I wanted one of your items. If you don't want to sell me the item, can you just tell me that? I waited a week when I could have looked at other avenues of purchasing it.

^ Yes, it's true. I can be a bit forgetful with PMs, not ignoring you or anything though. ;)

[quote name='Cravin_Taco_Bell']I don't have anything on your want list. You can cml, but I doubt you'll find anything.[/quote]

PM sent

[quote name='Ski Hawk']I'm interested in a few things, would you be interested in a MGS the essential collection?[/quote]

What are you interested in? I'm not looking for the MGS collection, but I can check your list.

Nice list... I'm in process of collecting the games I want to have. XD Excluding the current generations, probably it will take me at least 6 months or less to complete.

[quote name='Game Over Chump']Do you have the mouse with your :snes:Mario Paint? I have :360: Ninja Gaiden II for trade.[/quote]

No, it's just the cart.

bread's done
Back