WTTF/WTTB: Alice (pc game)

kromekoran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
a friend of mine is looking to get her hands on this title again. she had it years ago but lent it to her nephews who proceeded to scratch the shit out of it until it was unplayable. she already tried buying a copy through an Amazon third party seller but got ripped off (when it arrived it was just a busted up case with the game booklett inside and no Alice).

I'm willing to trade or pay for the title. name a price and we'll see if we can work something out.

in terms of games, well, you guys probably won't be interested in my small collection, but here goes:

All original Xbox games

KotOR
KotOR II
Jade Empire
The Suffering
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (platinum hits edition)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

thanks for taking the time to look.

*edit* she got the game from the Amazon seller. mods can delete this thread if they wish.

Oddly, enough, my copy is scratch-free and is only missing the manual/front cover.

I'm thinking $10?,I have mild interest in the Suffering, but it looks like a game I'd only play for an hour or so.

yeah, I only played the Suffering for an hour or so myself. and 10 bucks would be perfectly acceptable for me.

I already talked to chakan in pm, but for anyone else who has interest, hold off a while because my friend has talked to the seller that sent her the empty case and he says he'll be sending out another copy of the game. so, we'll see how that goes.

bread's done
Back