WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']is Kingdom Hearts II (complete) non gh ? if so 2$[/QUOTE]

it is not GH.

i'll try to get pictures up tonight btw guys.

(edited this because i misread the question lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry about this, but I had to remove Pokemon Emerald from the list- I had sold it before the lowball began but didn't realize that until this morning. Sorry for the inconvience. I still have Leaf Green though so it is still on the list.

Also, this is the last day for bids so get them in now!

indeed. two hours left people so get those bids in NOW!

remember, I'm not going to take any guff from snipers as I will post a deadline bump at 11:59 PST my time.

whoever spends the most will get a DVD of their choice from the DVD list I have in the lowball..something tells me I'm not going to sell them all. Rocky movies are really great, you know. I dont even have V for sale!

[quote name='backseatdog']do your gameboxes come with original case, manual, inserts?[/QUOTE]

most do, though some might not. let me know what ones you are interested in and i can check them out.

could you check these:

Pikmin 2 (GC)
Mario Power Tennis (GC)
Pokemon Coloseum (GC)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)
Mega Man Anniversery Collection (GC)
Pokemon: Pearl Version (DS)

Pikmin 2 (GC)- err, i sold this, haven't removed it from the list. sorry about that...
Mario Power Tennis (GC)- just box
Pokemon Coloseum (GC)- yes, comes with manual
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)- just box
Mega Man Anniversery Collection (GC)- there is a gamespot sticker, but it comes with the manual and everything.
Pokemon: Pearl Version- yes, comes with everything

One last thing...I was going through my games again and I noticed KH2 isnt there...I looked through my PMs and it turns out I sold that a while ago as well. I'm very sorry but I will have to remove that from the list as well. This is something I will keep in better track of in the future.

Oh shoot I forgot all about this ending tonight, was going to put in a bid for some more DVDs. Damn you Momouchi for getting DBZ Season 1! :razz:

You guys can still get them if you want, as long as they weren't bidded on. Send me a PM for the stuff you're interested in.

Totals have been posted as well!

[quote name='crr_1119']Oh shoot I forgot all about this ending tonight, was going to put in a bid for some more DVDs. Damn you Momouchi for getting DBZ Season 1! :razz:[/QUOTE]

Good for me because I forgot this ended tonight as well. I was going to go up on both Fire Emblems.

Thanks for the quick payments guys. I will have a few of them sent out tommorow since I have a small amount of shipping stuff at home, but I need to get to the store and get some more, especially for the few that bought a lot of stuff. I'll try and ship everything out on Monday if possible.

bread's done
Back