WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

less than an hour left guys, if you've been waiting to bid right now is the time to do so!

i only have the blur beta code and the 48 hour trials for freebies, so the top 3 people to spend the most gets them- i think the blur beta is still going around, right? let me know if this isn't the case.

11:59 is the cutoff- no more bids will be accepted after that unless they are on items that have no bids on them.

[quote name='mis0']Boo on you dbm. :([/QUOTE]

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I love a good mini-bidding war. :D
Plus I kinda feel bad for br26, his lowball's ending and nobody seems to care enough to bid.

24. N64 3rd Party Controller $5.50
33. Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Game only) $3.50
52. The Sims 2 Von Boyage (complete) $2.00
77. Garfield: In the Mood for Food $1.00

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I love a good mini-bidding war. :D
Plus I kinda feel bad for br26, his lowball's ending and nobody seems to care enough to bid.[/QUOTE]

i just assumed there was a ton of other lowballs going around in the two weeks i had mine so I just chalked it up to bad timing. something's better than nothing i suppose!

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Is it ok to put a bid on

25. Celebrity Deathmatch (complete) - $1

Since no one bid on it? It's ok if you don't accept it.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that's fine with me- i'll add it to the totals.

[quote name='mistymayem']You can give my freebie to jesusjones because I don't have an Xbox :([/QUOTE]

oh whoops, i didn't even realize the freebies were so console specific :s

You can pick a DVD that didn't sell as a freebie if you'd like. jesusjones can have one of the xbox freebies if he has an xbox, and if the other two don't have xboxes they can choose a DVD as well.

[quote name='br26']oh whoops, i didn't even realize the freebies were so console specific :s

You can pick a DVD that didn't sell as a freebie if you'd like. jesusjones can have one of the xbox freebies if he has an xbox, and if the other two don't have xboxes they can choose a DVD as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll look and PM you in the morning. It's late out here in EST. :)

just for an update, due to school i most likely won't be able to start shipping out till Wednesday but I will try to ship out some of the items on Tuesday.

Everyone who's paid for their items has shipped- I am still waiting for a few payments so I will send out Pms later tonight.

Well I got my stuff today and everything I ordered was in there but you also sent me Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64 which I did not buy (sweeetja713 did).

I can't pay for this until Friday, but i would take MegaMan Anniversary Collection case off of your hands. 1 dollar plus shipping?

[quote name='jughead']I can't pay for this until Friday, but i would take MegaMan Anniversary Collection case off of your hands. 1 dollar plus shipping?[/QUOTE]

sure- send me your shipping info and i can do that.

btw, still waiting on a lot of people- I sent out PMs a couple of days ago and still haven't gotten a response...

ok, another update- i'm short on shipping supplies at the moment and school's been, well, school as of late but I am planning on shipping everything out by Saturday, but probably way before that. Also I am awaiting feedback from a few other people so if you can leave feedback for me I'll do the same as well...thanks!

Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem (Comes with box, but no instruction manual. Very light scratches, runs fine.)- $1

Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights (complete, some light scratches)-$1

Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything)-$1
Rainbow Six (complete)-$1
SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle (complete)-$1
A/V Cables (standard, x2)-$1

And whats PC?

1 on the following
Walking Tall
The Pacifier
Bringing Down the House
Spider-Man: Widescreen Edition
Beverly Hills Cop
Anger Management
I, Robot
Frost/Nixon
Born to Controversy: The Rowdy Piper Story
King of the Ring 2002 (Disc only)
Ric Flair Definitive Edition
Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
Escape from LA
Family Guy- Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story
Friday the 13th Part VIII- Jason takes Manhattan
Best of Saturday Night's Main Event
Bloodsport: ECW' Most Violent Matches
Mario Party 8
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything) $1 DigitalNerd
Twisted Metal: Black
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
The Haunted Mansion
Legends of Wrestling
Grand Theft Auto III
Hot Shots Golf 2 (Scratched, but works fine)
Viewtiful Joe (game only, one scratch but works fine)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.)
Starfox Adventures (complete, but with labeling on the disc, instruction manual, and on the case itself. Game has some light scratches but runs fine)

[quote name='br26']Playstation 2

Aside from the first title all of these come without discs and have scratches on them, but all have been tested and play perfectly.

Final Fantasy XII (very good condition, no scratches, comes with box and everything) $1 DigitalNerd
The Haunted Mansion
Legends of Wrestling
Grand Theft Auto III
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament[/QUOTE]

So all but the first title are scratched cases and manuals?

I'll bid on the following:

Mario Party 8 $3
Viewtiful Joe (game only, one scratch but works fine) $2
Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.) $2

[quote name='thelonepig']So all but the first title are scratched cases and manuals?[/QUOTE]

Whoops, no- meant to say that the discs were scratched and came without boxes. Sorry about that.

[quote name='2supekards']1 on the following
Walking Tall
The Pacifier
Bringing Down the House
Spider-Man: Widescreen Edition
Beverly Hills Cop
Anger Management
I, Robot
Frost/Nixon
Born to Controversy: The Rowdy Piper Story
King of the Ring 2002 (Disc only)
Ric Flair Definitive Edition
Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
Escape from LA
Family Guy- Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story
Friday the 13th Part VIII- Jason takes Manhattan
Best of Saturday Night's Main Event
Bloodsport: ECW' Most Violent Matches
Mario Party 8
Pokemon Battle Revolution
The Haunted Mansion
Legends of Wrestling
Grand Theft Auto III
Hot Shots Golf 2 (Scratched, but works fine)
Viewtiful Joe (game only, one scratch but works fine)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (in very good condition, game has little scratches and comes with everything.)
Starfox Adventures (complete, but with labeling on the disc, instruction manual, and on the case itself. Game has some light scratches but runs fine)[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy XII already has a dollar bid on it so you'll either need to change that to a higher bid or rescind the bid.

bread's done
Back