WWE 12, Sims 3 Pets, FFTA2, Blu Ray and more for sale!

[quote name='phoenix529']I guess Neiname killed people's wallets this week... Not to mention that now you're going up against dv8mad.[/QUOTE]

hmm, guess so. doesn't matter though, very happy how things have turned out thus far :)

That's all that really matters, yeah? I may go ahead and go to bed. There's only one thing I'm deadset on winning, and I don't have too many funds to defend it anyway.

EDIT: Wtf is Star Fox Armada?

[quote name='br26']hmm, guess so. doesn't matter though, very happy how things have turned out thus far :)[/QUOTE]

Well that's good dude, it's a good way to make a few dollars and sometimes find a few new buddies. It happens all the time ;)

[quote name='phoenix529']That's all that really matters, yeah? I may go ahead and go to bed. There's only one thing I'm deadset on winning, and I don't have too many funds to defend it anyway.

EDIT: Wtf is Star Fox Armada?[/QUOTE]

It's a Starfox game made by Namco, I completely forgot about it too until I found the box. Fun space missions, boring land missions is what I remember about it.

Holy fuck Nintendo let Namco do one of their poster boys?

Star Fox Armada - $1 (Edit: Redacted.)

Wait wait wait... Is it Star Fox Assault? Cause Google says yes and I already have the game and an extra case for that... (I did not, however, know that Namco did it.)

[quote name='phoenix529']Holy fuck Nintendo let Namco do one of their poster boys?

Star Fox Armada - $1

Wait wait wait... Is it Star Fox Assault? Cause Google says yes and I already have the game and an extra case for that... (I did not, however, know that Namco did it.)[/QUOTE]

whoops, yeah it is. i had armada in my mind for some reason when putting that in. i'll retract the bid.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ohh!!! Bucks, Buds, and feedback. My bad...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really fit in with the whole "b" theme.

Bucks, Buds, and 'Back. There you go.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Doesn't really fit in with the whole "b" theme.

Bucks, Buds, and 'Back. There you go.[/QUOTE]

Always gotta have that odd one out, but yours flows smoothly. You with this round LMAO. And no, that was not me exclaiming the humor I found in this, LMAO.

[quote name='dominator']43. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 $2
39. Viva Pinata $6
44. Civilization Revolution $8

Just wondering, how much for shipping?[/QUOTE]

says so on the first page- 2.50 plus 1.50 for additional items.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']hmmm...didn't make me laugh so much as....something else....[/QUOTE]

You give good head.

My Grandmother gives good head.

My rehratives give good head, too.

23. Full House- Season One $1.5
37. Halo 3 (slightly scratched) $8.50
101. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog DVD Combo Pack $5
109. South Park: The Complete Seventh Season (one of the disc is a little scratched, and the box is a little bent but otherwise in fine shape) $2
112. Game Boy Advance Console (Orignal 2001 console; screen is a little scratched and there is no back case for the batteries)$2.50
114. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GC) $1.50
119. The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (GC) $1.50
127. Boy Meets World- Season 2 $3.50

55. Kirby 64 $7

112. Game Boy Advance Console (Orignal 2001 console; screen is a little scratched and there is no back case for the batteries)$4

MOTHERfuckER.

There goes all the good will you earned doing the right thing in Neiname's. It was listed all week, come bid.

Edit: Even CAG's swear filter won't edit anti-sniper rage apparently.

ok guys, anyone past my deadline post doesn't count- i made sure i posted it at 11:59 pm on the dot. gimme 30 minutes to do totals and i'll post them here.

[quote name='br26']ok guys, anyone past my deadline post doesn't count- i made sure i posted it at 11:59 pm on the dot. gimme 30 minutes to do totals and i'll post them here.[/QUOTE]

Thank god, I got me some Full House fuck yeah!!!

Hope you had fun, and I hope LMAO and I spiced up the last half hour. Look for us on tour, hitting all the major lowballs this season!

bread's done
Back