WWE 13 or Black ops 2?

Well, WWE 13 is innovative and meant for hardcore wrestling fans, while Black Ops 2 is meant for people who like to just pick up and play a quick and simplistic game, the maps online kinda blow but the campaign is fun and zombies are just OK. I'd go with WWE 13 since I love wrestling.

That's a hamburger or sushi kind of question. Lol. I'd personally recommend black ops 2,but only because I haven't been a fan of wrestling since I was ten.

Weird comparison.

I liked WWE '13 ok but sold it after a month. Frankly, the online stinks - the gameplay is very timing based and lag sort of wrecks it. However, I played the singleplayer to the point of getting every achivement and seeing all there was to see, so it definitely pulled me in. The best parts of the game are the bells and whistles - the gameplay itself is kind of mediocre. Those bells and whistles (mainly in regards to editors & customization) are pretty fucking sweet though.

BlOps 2 you pretty much know what you're getting. It'll hook you for a while with the multiplayer after you're through with the campaign. It's the safer of the two choices, but also probably the more dull of the two.

bread's done
Back