WWE 2K18 (S) $35.99 at Best Buy (GCU)

Bought one for store pickup (and used a $5 reward and $10 gift card), but after reading the reviews and seeing gameplay for it i'm not sure if i'll even bother picking it up now.

It's unfortunate they couldn't get a decent port of this up and running on the Switch, but given the state of the PS4 and XB1 versions, it's no wonder.

Hopefully they'll get it right next year because the core gameplay and creation is great, and we really need a decent wrestling game on handheld, there's WWE All Stars on 3DS....which is a fairly decent port, but isn't what most fans are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought one for store pickup (and used a $5 reward and $10 gift card), but after reading the reviews and seeing gameplay for it i'm not sure if i'll even bother picking it up now.
I’d cancel then to get those gift monies back out of limbo for a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancel it.
If only I could, I tried to cancel online but it tells me they are still working on it so they can’t cancel it. Can you cancel in store? If not I’ll just pick it up and do a return later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only I could, I tried to cancel online but it tells me they are still working on it so they can’t cancel it. Can you cancel in store? If not I’ll just pick it up and do a return later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you’re ok waiting you can not pick it up and let them cancel the order and you’ll be refunded. It’ll tell you when you have until to pick it up.

bread's done
Back