WWE All Stars 3DS $10 at bestbuy.com

Just Stopping by to say that this game is surprisingly fun when I picked this up yesterday I had doubts about it but overall it plays pretty smooth and I had fun playing it yesterday.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Just Stopping by to say that this game is surprisingly fun when I picked this up yesterday I had doubts about it but overall it plays pretty smooth and I had fun playing it yesterday.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I'm on the fence on this one myself and was thinking of picking up the Mario Kart 7 3DS XL bundle at TRU along with this game. IGN's review of it didn't seem all that favorable, but at $10 I think I'd give it a shot.

[quote name='PikaPichu']That's good to hear. I'm on the fence on this one myself and was thinking of picking up the Mario Kart 7 3DS XL bundle at TRU along with this game. IGN's review of it didn't seem all that favorable, but at $10 I think I'd give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

I bought it because it was $10 and I needed a game for the 3DS I bought at target yesterday,and im a huge wrestling fan but the WWE games for the DS were terrible but this one is good.I never go by reviews since people have their own opinions and you never know what you'll like.And besides IGN hates everything.

bread's done
Back