WWE All Stars Brawl Fight Stick (360/PS3) $59.99 at Gamestop

Yeah I am waiting for this to be cheap as well, wouldn't mind modding one.

Question about WWE All-stars(yes I know it sucks).... Doesn't the game require two sticks? How would you play this with a regular arcade stick

[quote name='clickpow']Yeah I am waiting for this to be cheap as well, wouldn't mind modding one.

Question about WWE All-stars(yes I know it sucks).... Doesn't the game require two sticks? How would you play this with a regular arcade stick[/QUOTE]

The game is actually pretty badass, and does not suck at all ;) There is a switch to change the joystick from left stick to right stick or d-pad controls. I don't have the brawl stick, but I do have the brawl pad for All Stars and it has a similar setup. I rarely even bother switching to right stick because all it really does is switch the opponent you're facing and switch from front to back during a grapple move (i think). So during multi-man matches, I just flip the switch and direct my wrestler to the opponent I want, then flip it right back. And the d-pad just taunts, which you can easily do when you are not near an opponent, because you don't want to taunt while an opponent is coming at you.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']this looks like the madcatz SFIV fightstick.[/QUOTE]

It's the same one with different art. So it's not bad and very much modifiable.

This stick is in fact not just a MadKatz SE with WWE art.

It uses Madkatz clone parts for buttons and joystick (not the authentic Sanwa parts found in the TE models). However, these latest generation clone parts are FAR better than the horrific parts used in the SE sticks, and even better than the ones from the TvC stick.

Not bad at 60 bucks, though if you are serious about your fighting games just get a TE and be done with it.

[quote name='Solder']This stick is in fact not just a MadKatz SE with WWE art.

It uses Madkatz clone parts for buttons and joystick (not the authentic Sanwa parts found in the TE models). However, these latest generation clone parts are FAR better than the horrific parts used in the SE sticks, and even better than the ones from the TvC stick.

Not bad at 60 bucks, though if you are serious about your fighting games just get a TE and be done with it.[/QUOTE]

the buttons are not as good as sanwas of course but I recommend modding the stick to a full JLF sanwa

How easy is it to switch out the panel art? I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but would love to put one of my drawings or something in there instead.

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']But is the stick any good? (and how is the brawl pad?)[/QUOTE]

I think the brawl pad is good. The placement of the RB/LB buttons on the face of the controller is nice for easy reversals. I don't find the turbo works that much better than when not active. The controller is very light, but that's not a bad thing. I have the wired version. The cable seems to be a decent length, but still not long enough for me, so I bought an extension cable. Now, while I think the brawl pad is fun, I got it for only $15 on ebay. If it was more expensive, I would have just stuck with the standard controller. If you can get it for cheap, it is a fun controller to use.

[quote name='dohdough']How easy is it to switch out the panel art? I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but would love to put one of my drawings or something in there instead.[/QUOTE]
Sorta easy, but a pain in the ass at the same time. Youd have to either get the art done by gameongrafix.com (the recommended but expensive route) or you can do it at Kinkos, you'd have to get Lamilabel(Which is hard as hell to come by at most kinkos these days) and then youd have too do cutouts yourself. Alot of people who try the latter usually end up with Sloppy Joysticks.

FOr example, look at my SE that i painted black and changed the artwork, you can see some of the mistakes made if you look closely
252531_1995777141378_1451957931_2124715_4638807_n.jpg

Also, the Brawl stick IS the SE, but it has an improved PCB that doesnt suffer from the same kind of stuff that the Original SE suffered from. Its still recommended that you upgrade the Joysticks and Buttons to Sanwa(Although im a fellow Seimetsu Lover) or just get a TE because you can find them cheapish nowadays and they come stock with Sanwa parts, so youd end up wasting the same amount of money, but you have the comfort of not having to change parts, larger more comfortable base, and a storage compartment for your cables. Changing the artwork is also easier because you can just replace the top with a Plexi from tek-innovations.com

If you look at my custom TE, it looks alot cleaner
76613_1645824032769_1451957931_1572391_5031009_n.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Don, let me just say that your Guile stick is one of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen in my life. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Playing with that thing makes older games more enjoyable

there are some awesome templates on the SRK forums you just gotta search their forums, I like how this Gief one ball top matches the outer edge color

Tournament_FightStick_RedCyclone_mo.png

Tournament_Figthstick_VersusCity_mo.jpg

Improved PCB? They wouldn't even acknowledge that the SE had issues when it first came out. I have an early stick where the inputs just stop working mid game until you unplug it. I'm gonna send them an email and ask them to send me a new PCB if these are supposedly 'fixed'.

I picked one up this afternoon and am going to have to return it because it doesn't work with SFA: Anthology. Are there any sticks that work with ps2 games on ps3?

Thanks, i put hella work into that baby to make it look and work like a charm xD

[quote name='shytface']Improved PCB? They wouldn't even acknowledge that the SE had issues when it first came out. I have an early stick where the inputs just stop working mid game until you unplug it. I'm gonna send them an email and ask them to send me a new PCB if these are supposedly 'fixed'.[/QUOTE]
Mine does the same thing, apparently the brawl stick fixes that issue

[quote name='dohdough']I picked one up this afternoon and am going to have to return it because it doesn't work with SFA: Anthology. Are there any sticks that work with ps2 games on ps3?[/QUOTE]
Hori sticks.

[quote name='Don illmatix']Hori sticks.[/QUOTE]
I was afraid someone was going to that this...lolz. Looks like I might have to go full custom because I don't like the button setup.:cry:

fuck you guys for making me spend more money.:lol:

bread's done
Back