WWE All Stars Brawl Stick (360) 28.99 at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that has this, is it any good? Ive been wanting a fight stick to use for Umvc3 and I just got my brother SF 4 so I can use it on there aswell.

I have two sticks and they are good stick but if you using it for SSF4 AE or MVC3 then you should mod the parts using sanwa parts if you play alot of fighting games... The parts inside the stick is ok but not the greatest, so if you don't play alot of fighting games then you don't need to mod it...

I forgot to mention Ive never bought/used a personal fight stick. Im not big into fighting games as others, I just want to try something alternative to a controller and see if my game skills can improve. Honestly I dont understand how to do an ultra in SF with just the controller

Man I picked this up for $50 @ Gamestop earlier this week. Eh at least it beats $80.

@Royal High Knight

As I used to own a TE stick, this stick is decent for the casual player and responds well. Basically it's a 3rd gen SE stick. Easy to mod. If you buy this and mod parts (joystick, buttons, etc) you pay around 80-90 total and you will have a Madcatz $150 TE like stick but only smaller.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']yeah, the Brawl pads were $20.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.

Decisions, decisions. I've been waiting to pick up a stick at the right price. Unsure if I'd rather mod this one, or just pay a bit more for one I don't have to bother.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Gotcha.

Decisions, decisions. I've been waiting to pick up a stick at the right price. Unsure if I'd rather mod this one, or just pay a bit more for one I don't have to bother.[/QUOTE]
modding it is the most fun part lol Its braindead easy and you can give youre stick some custom flavor that it desperately needs

I bought this stick when it came out to mod. Once modded its as good as a te stick. Plus its really easy to mod too. There's step by step instructions on shoryuken.

Tempting but I already have the Tekken 6 stick I barely use. Maybe I should bust that out for Dodonpachi and see if it helps me dodge them dots better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back