WWE: Buy 2 save $10 sale on select titles.

cb4774

CAGiversary!
f_wwe0125_01.jpg

Here's the link.

I believe that for most, the items of interest here will be the new Legends of Wrestling DVD releases, which were originally part of the WWE Legends Roundtable series on WWE 24/7. Personally, I have never seen the show as I do not have 24/7, but I have only heard good things about it.

There are few items to be aware of:

1) The WWE Legends of Wrestling boxset is not included in this sale, just the individual titles.

2) To maximize your savings, only buy two titles at a time. I attempted to purchase all six Legends of Wrestling titles this morning, but it only included $10 off, instead of the expected $30. So, I ended up placing three separate orders; the total before tax for all three orders was only $47.94 as compared to the regular price of $77.94.

3) There are other titles available as part of this sale; Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (all systems), WWE Legends of WrestleMania (PS3 and 360) and WWE: The Music 9 are also included.

4) You can pre-order for either store pickup or delivery, which (as always) is free to Reward Zone Premier Silver members.

Hope this helps save some folks a few bucks and maybe even some headaches should you be planning on picking up more than two titles in store.

WWE Roundtable is awesome... I really recommend getting the whole set as opposed to the individual titles. The whole set of the 3 discs is at DeepDiscount for like, 27 and is a great price for those who want the whole set. However this deal is good because BB has 3 exclusive discs with episodes, not sure what's exactly on them but it might be worth the additional price to get those. After taxes it should be a bit over 50 dollars for all 6 discs.

Sucks the Starrcade set isn't included on this deal. It also really sucks the best episode (Monday Night Wars) is apparently not in all 6 of the total DVDs...

Edit: Thanks OP, looked into the BB bonus episodes and it seems worth it, got them for in-store pick up. I got a RZ cert to use also so this'll make the deal better. 8 bucks a pop is good. Definitely take his advice and do 3 separate orders to get the 30 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivor Charlie']Did anyone buy the three Best Buy exclusives?

What matches were included?[/quote]

Legends of Wrestling: Andre The Giant and The Iron Sheik
- Roundtable Discussion
- Iron Sheik vs. Tito Santana 1/21/84
- Iron Sheik vs. Bob Backlund - 3/31/84
- Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff vs. US Express - Wrestlemania
- Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff vs. US Express - 8/25/86
- Andre the Giant vs. Hulk Hogan - 9/30/1980
- Andre The Giant and Rocky Johnson vs. Don Muraco and Big John Studd - 4/30/83
- Andre The Giant vs. King Kong Bundy - 9/23/85
- Andre vs. Macho Man Randy Savage - 9/29/88, Saturday Night's Main Event

Legends of Wrestling: Hulk Hogan and Bob Backlund
- Roundtable Discussion
- Hulk Hogan & the High Flyers vs. Bobby Heenan, Jesse Ventura and Ken Patera - AWA, 8/9/81
- Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant vs. Bobby Heenan, Bobby Duncum, Nick Bockwinkle and Ken Patera - AWA, 11/7/82
- Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race - 3/12/88, SNME
- Bob Backlund vs. Spiros Arion - 3/25/78
- Bob Backlund vs. Superfly Jimmy Snuka - 6/28/1982 (Cage Match)
- Bob Backlund vs. Buddy Rose - 8/30/82

Roddy Piper and Terry Funk
- Roundtable Discussion
- Roddy Piper interviews himself
- Roddy Piper vs. Ric Flair - 11/24/82 - Amateur Match
- Roddy Piper vs. Paul Orndorff - 8/3/85
- Roddy Piper vs. Bob Orton - 11/29/86 SNME
- Roddy Piper vs. Haku - 10/14/89
- Roddy Piper vs. Rick Rude - 12/28/89 - Steel Cage Match
- Roddy Piper vs. Mr. Perfect - 12/28/90
- Terry Funk vs. Junkyard Dog - 11/2/85, SNME
- Terry Funk vs. Ric Flair - 11/15/89, Clash of the Champions - I Quit Match
- Terry Funk vs. Ricky Steamboat 6/14/89, Clash of the Champions
- Terry Funk vs. Tully Blanchard 5/22/94, WCW Slamboree 94

Aside from the Heatseekers episode, the BB exclusive discs are the better ones IMO. I really wish they put out the "Worst Gimmicks", "Best Badasses", "Monday Night Wars" and "Best Factions" episodes though, those were easily the best ones and are on Dailymotion to watch in parts for those interested. Why didn't they do those? Future releases or what?

[quote name='cheapbastard']Does anybody know if this deal works on the Sat Nights Main event dvd??[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no. :(

But the SNME DVD is awesome and worth the $20.

bread's done
Back