WWE DVD / Blu mega clearance

[quote name='oldboy26']Exactly. How a cag would not have prime is beyond me, but it's completely worth it for $39 a year if you can't get it free.[/QUOTE]

Prime is $79/year

Ordered the WM Anthologies and the Ladder Match 2 set a couple days ago for $36 shipped. Tremendous bargain for just the WM sets, even with the alterations.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Prime is $79/year[/QUOTE]

after a long term free trial(like college students get) or when your actual sub runs out they offer a year for $39, at least i've seen a ton of people on here get that offer including myself.

[quote name='oldboy26']after a long term free trial(like college students get) or when your actual sub runs out they offer a year for $39, at least i've seen a ton of people on here get that offer including myself.[/QUOTE]

Good for you. A targeted offered =/= MSRP or the price most people pay.

You can't assume that the offer was extended to everyone, because it wasn't. Just my point.

Even at $80 your original point remains, especially if you have a Kindle or view any of the streaming content.

On topic: Never ended up clicking order and honestly, kind of glad I didn't. Sad they sold out, but know I'd just be disappointed. Especially when I still have my originall taped from PPV airing shows that I put on DVD myself.

Yeah, it says mine should be here on the 21st, but they're about an hour away so I'm hoping they'll be here when I come home from work. Also, they shipped from Allentown, PA, which I absolutely love.

Mine also shipped from Allentown, but since I'm all the way on the west coast, I ain't getting it until Wednesday. I hope it comes sooner, though

If anyone is still on the fence on stuff, 20% off your order with code 20APR2012.
Please enter code 20APR2012 in the promotion code field on the Payment Info page during checkout and hit the update button to apply promotion. No minimum purchase is required.

This promotion is not valid on mail orders. If you would like to order by phone please call 866-WWE-SHOP and tell the rep that you would like to take advantage of this offer and mention promotion code 20APR2012. This offer may not be combined with any other offer, and does not apply to gift card purchases or purchases with Custom Shop. WWESHOP.COM reserves the right to end this promotion at any time. While supplies last.

DVDs came today. They didn't actually ship from Nastyville. Can't wait to break these open, though.

Also, there's spam for life insurance and a special offer for free Walmart giftcards in the box. Really, WWE?

[quote name='Sway']If anyone is still on the fence on stuff, 20% off your order with code 20APR2012.[/QUOTE]

theres like nothing left. a few straggler dvds left but nothing great. and the 20% off..is basically saying...free shipping. lol

Got my shipment today, but instead of getting Anthology 1-3 I got Volume 3 and two Volume 2's. You guys think they'll be able to get me a Volume 1 as a replacement or if I'm just better off selling the extra volume 2? Anyone have an extra Volume 1 they'd trade?

Pretty sure the WM volumes were marked as "all sales are final", but it'd be worth giving them a call, or shooting them an e-mail with proof of two Vol. 2s and proof that you ordered a Vol. 1 since it is their fault you're missing Vol. 1.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Pretty sure the WM volumes were marked as "all sales are final", but it'd be worth giving them a call, or shooting them an e-mail with proof of two Vol. 2s and proof that you ordered a Vol. 1 since it is their fault you're missing Vol. 1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sent them an email. When they respond I'm going to send them a pic of the two Volume 2's and the Invoice for Volume 1 & 2. I told them I'm willing to keep it though because honestly I can probably sell it for more than 8 bucks.

bread's done
Back