WWE Merchandise for Slurpee Points on Slurpee.com

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']It says for all three systems on the page.[/QUOTE]

when I clicked the drop down box it only showed the Wii version......

My local 7-11 didn't have the Slurpee cups. But I got two straws and all 4 Super Big Gulps. And let me tell ya, them s***s are HUGE!

[quote name='The Bryant']My local 7-11 didn't have the Slurpee cups. But I got two straws and all 4 Super Big Gulps. And let me tell ya, them s***s are HUGE![/QUOTE]

complete opposite for me. One store I went to only had the Slurpee cups but no Big Gulp cups so I had to drive to another store.

Damn, 10 points off from the Wrestlemania DVD....

Bought the stone cold slurpee cup and the HBK big gulp cup today. Slurpee was for my brother, but damn, i drink alot of soda, and i can say, the big gulp cups are HUGE

my iron man super big gulps dont have codes ; ;
and i tried to take a look and it said the games are all sold out, did they list a qty with them?

[quote name='12ozkrue']my iron man super big gulps dont have codes ; ;
and i tried to take a look and it said the games are all sold out, did they list a qty with them?[/QUOTE]

no..but that explains why i wasnt able to select the 360 or ps3 versions. Must have went before the wii ones. No Big Gulp cups have points whatsoever.

Hoping they restock the games and shirts.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']when I clicked the drop down box it only showed the Wii version......[/QUOTE]

thats because they were sold out of xbox and ps3.

How many points come on a cup? I'd get a Rock & Stone Cold shirt but if it's going to take $200 in Slurpees i'll just pass lol

[quote name='Haggar']How many points come on a cup? I'd get a Rock & Stone Cold shirt but if it's going to take $200 in Slurpees i'll just pass lol[/QUOTE]

cheatSheet.png

If you go to 7-11 every now and then, the points eventually add up rather quickly. You don't even need to get the Promo cups. I'm not getting anything this year, I always forget to save my cup and redeem the code, but if I saved them up I would've been able to get a shirt and a DVD. I'm gonna let my points stack up now, and get prizes at next years SumemrSlam.

promo cups are $2.49 or $2.50 plus tax. Youd need 10 for a shirt so roughly $25. Not bad considering you get the cups, slurpee..if you want to drink all 10, and then a shirt that normally retails for $25 or more anyways. and kinda late on correcting me there James. lol

The Little Big Planet stuff restocked after being sold out, so I'm hoping the same happens here. I've been saving my points for some good stuff.

Sitting on 75 points and I'm not a Wrestling fan. Wonder when they are going to have another promotion like the one they had for Killzone 3 and Little Big Planet.

possibly stuff for Uncharted 3. Just guessing since theyve done things for God of War 3 too. Not nearly as good as the Little Big Planet and Killzone stuff though.

Currently all they have available now is:

John Cena shirt Large
Rock shirt Large
Rock hat
Wrestlemania 27 2 Disc dvd

:(

We need a restock

bread's done
Back