WWII in Hd Blu Ray 13.49 also Vietnam in HD pre order Amazon

Anyone on the fence about WWII in HD should just get it... I got it a few months back for pretty much the same price and was pretty much amazed by it on a documentary standpoint.

And some of the footage, mind you not all of it, is just amazing considering its age...

I've not picked up Vietnam in HD... I likely will at some point but I'm pretty much tapped out on Black Friday deals right now.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I've not picked up Vietnam in HD... I likely will at some point but I'm pretty much tapped out on Black Friday deals right now.[/QUOTE]

I watched it on History Channel. Very good, but probably not for the kids. The Vietnam footage is graphic and startling at times.

[quote name='scum1']Well they are teens so hope they can handle it. Thanks for the heads up though[/QUOTE]

Teens can probably handle it, but there's still some footage that might be too much. In one clip, a captured Vietcong is shot in the head by (I believe) the commander of the South Vietnamese Army. Brutal stuff, even for adults.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Vietnam is down to $10.99[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same! Now I'm locked in for two copies easy! ;)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Vietnam is down to $10.99[/QUOTE]

Was going to pass on Vietnam, but since I ordered WWII, it popped up in my goldbox with the new price at 10.30. Kind of hard to pass on that.

Awesome! i was just watching some of the WWII in HD on netflix earlier today and came across this, gonna hold off on finishing it till the blu-ray arrives.

Being that 2 of my uncles were in Vietnam i am more interested in that but don't really want to pay $22

I already own the world at war set. It is defnitely the most comprehensive WW2 set you can buy. Would this set be worth picking up if you have that set already. i know there is some different material but does this set warrant a purchase?

Man I wish I would have ordered the Vietnam set. I'm sad now.

Got my disc in yesterday including the Vietnam for the 10.99. Have not had a chance to watch any yet though

bread's done
Back