WWJD? Stamp his face on an Xbox 360 bundle, of course.

I like how this comparison shot makes them look similar in no way:

7b_12.JPG

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']I like how this comparison shot makes them look similar in no way:

7b_12.JPG
[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking too! Anyways I had to throw down a bid I hope I get it.

It's just his left cheek. That's not a $3500 Jesus.

'sides, I can get you a deal on a full color picture of Jesus for half that price. I'll even throw in shipping.

54_12.JPG

What about the rest of the dirt smudges on the box?

The one down the middle looks like a snake. Maybe it's the RARE snake god.

yay jesus has showned us the sign!!!! Ever body skipp on PS3 cuz its the devil!!! rofl... seriously some smear that look lil bit like a jesus and its 3k.... wtf are these people thinking??? betting this high and shit! rofl it will be funny if this console breaks down within a month.

wow 3.350 and still reserved price is not met... gotta love those people who likes to profit off jesus... maybe i can spill some coffe on my xbox360 box and sell it for 5.000

"As a little kid, I was always searching for an apparition. I would kneel in front of the altar and stare into icons hoping that they would come alive. I'd see small glimpses every now and then, like a formation in the clouds, or inexplicable formations of a crucifix in inanimate objects, but nothing like this."

So what does he do? Sells it on Ebay :shame:

[quote name='AshesofWake']these jesus auctions are really getting annoying : /[/QUOTE]

religious nuts have always been annoying...and they're the ones falling for this shit, so fuck 'em :lol:

[quote name='tigerjh81']wow 3.350 and still reserved price is not met... gotta love those people who likes to profit off jesus... maybe i can spill some coffe on my xbox360 box and sell it for 5.000[/QUOTE]

say jesus spilled it and you'll get 10,000

[quote name='The successful dropout']religious nuts have always been annoying...and they're the ones falling for this shit, so 'em [/quote]

lets just leave them alone and let them waste thousands over dollars on useless crap with one another, but that avocado I seen with a vagina on it........

[quote name='mr ryles']lets just leave them alone and let them waste thousands over dollars on useless crap with one another, but that avocado I seen with a vagina on it........[/QUOTE]Somebody ask him if a cucumber is included.

Before you comment on the price, you may want to note that all the "ridiculiously high" bidders have 0 feedback. Its probably the seller just trying to boost it up or somethin.

bread's done
Back