www.ALLPSPSKINS.com - Custom PSP Skins/Background Archive for CAGs

modcase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs!

As most of you know I usually make custom free signatures for members here on CAG. I have recently started a online archive dedicated to high quality custom skins and backgrounds for the psp. Although in its infancy, there are many categories and images to browse. If you have images you would like to add, feel free to do so.

ALLPSPSKINS .:[www.allpspskins.com]:.
Enjoy!

Some of my example skins
Samuraichamploo2.png
drevil.png

bleach.png
eva1.png

/smalien1 crap
SPAM? a.k.a. giving things away for free to my buddies here on cheapassgamer?
kinda like my FREE SIGS FOR CAGs thread except now im making and hosting "sigs" for them & their psps also - explain.
/crap on smalien1

p.s.
i thought hosting a clean ad free psp skins gallery (and covering bandwidth/hosting) was doing everyone here a favor. thanks for the initial spite!

i don't know how to deal with nude psp skins - if i was to do that i would have to have a way to guarantee the people were over 18 :( which means some register/processing of some sort. I have been thinking about it, just I am not sure how I want to approach it.

I have added a few new sections
Member Gallery (so you can have a gallery of your own)
Logitech Playgear Skin (for your Playgear case)
Comics (psp formatted comic strips and books)

this is a badass site, and I like it even more now that I updated to firmware 2.0 and can set bg's without having to deal with he hassle of the programs and all that,

btw, the samurai champloo bg you have there is the one I'm using now, its great

Hey awesome job on the site modcase!! I have the Background Hack from PSP-Hacks dowloaded, and 12 Backgrounds in my PSP, but I definitely would like to update to some of yours. Do I just need to replace the #'s of my current backgrounds on my 1.5 and reload? Any help would be appreciated......

Edit: figured it out on my own!!!

bread's done
Back