www.japangamestock.com

zlorya

CAGiversary!
Hey I just stumbled upon www.japangamestock.com and found some stuff pretty cheap. I wanted to check out shipping but I have to input a bunch of information i'm not sure I want to type in just yet. I was wondering if anyone had dealt with this website before and if you had how is it?

Deals that i've seen on here so far:
Sega Saturn system alone: 18.02
Wonderswan systems 26.13
Gameboy: 5.41
Neo Geo Topload: 53.15

just wondering if anyone had any luck with these guys before. Thanks again

[quote name='zlorya']Except for the fact that you were looking at the price in yen, not american dollars.....[/QUOTE]

Using Google to translate Yen to USD, the system itself is $833, so he's correct in saying that you might break $1,000.

you can just translate it on the site itself

I'm going to assume no one has used this site then

I was going to order but a few things stopped me from ordering:

1. Site is not secure when entering your address information.

2. Shipping is from Japan so it is very expensive, shipping for 2 PS1 games was $13.xx

3. Their payment methods suck, it says: "PAYPAL(+4%)/IPMO/Bank Transfer/EuroGiro/Cash/Other payment"

I'm supposed to pay a 4% surcharge because they don't want to pay Paypal fees? I don't even think Paypal allows that.

I ordered from them a few times and I am very happy with their serivce. Shipping is a bit much but that is expected, however their prices are resonable. I bought Mario Picross 2 from there for less then $10, which I've seen go on ebay for over $50 loose.

[quote name='zlorya']Except for the fact that you were looking at the price in yen, not american dollars.....[/QUOTE]

No, I changed to USD and it said $891.

$891 + tax + shipping 20 lbs from Japan = about $1,000

my bad

As to ordering from there though, you never had any problems getting the stuff you ordered or having them screw anything up? I mean it's not that I don't trust the site per-say it's in the event something does happen you're kinda screwed. But I really want a Neo-Geo so I guess that's the price you pay.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I was going to order but a few things stopped me from ordering:

1. Site is not secure when entering your address information.

2. Shipping is from Japan so it is very expensive, shipping for 2 PS1 games was $13.xx

3. Their payment methods suck, it says: "PAYPAL(+4%)/IPMO/Bank Transfer/EuroGiro/Cash/Other payment"

I'm supposed to pay a 4% surcharge because they don't want to pay Paypal fees? I don't even think Paypal allows that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe someone should e-mail paypal about that 4% thing of a jiggy.

bread's done
Back