www.pspdownloadservices.com

You can pay me $30. I'll give you a link on how to get all those for free (it rhymes with moogle). Honestly, that is just a rip off. If you know how to use the internet, you can find ways of getting all those things for free. You can get movies and than convert them to MP4 yourself. You can download games via torrent for free.

Just pay me $29.95 and I can give you a link to all iso, movies that you can download for free. (and it is still illegal of course).

The website you mentioned there is basically a "pay site" to the links of torrrents (that's suppose to be free, but these people just collect the torrents links for noob/moron like you to pay them for free internet link)

Thanks for the kind words!! This "noob/moron" appreciates you being a total asshole. There are some great people on this site..It's a shame people like you fuck it up for the rest. Have a great day!

[quote name='claydawg96']Thanks for the kind words!! This "noob/moron" appreciates you being a total asshole. There are some great people on this site..It's a shame people like you fuck it up for the rest. Have a great day![/QUOTE]

Should we praise you for not knowing that paying for illegal material is bad?

you were given some decent advice, even if its on a subject thats usually a taboo around here, and you get critical on the entire site because one person called you a "noob/moron"?

People could've been really obnoxious and call for a thread talking about pirating games be closed. Like I will.

Mods, please close this up. Thanks.

As i recall i said "There are some great people on this site." How is this condeming the entire site? I fucking love this site and check it almost everyday. While i appreciate any advice and didnt mean to offend i believe i could have received it without the noob/moron remark.

[quote name='claydawg96']As i recall i said "There are some great people on this site." How is this condeming the entire site? I fucking love this site and check it almost everyday. While i appreciate any advice and didnt mean to offend i believe i could have received it without the noob/moron remark.[/quote]

Well, the mark is pretty deserving. You did read what the site offers right?

:roll:

bread's done
Back