X-Arcade Tankstick - $150, Ends Monday @ X-Gameroom

This arcade stick is incredible. Simply everything you would expect from a top of the line arcade stick, including analog-digital switching and cusomizable controls, and they're pretty good about keeping up with systems by releasing adapters. Also, lifetime warranty.

If only I hadn't spent a small fortune on a 360 and games......

I've only heard good things about X-arcade sticks. If you want something better, you'll be payng a lot, lot more.

I'd just like to say is... Don't believe the hype.

You can get something better for way less...

For the normal/casual player this may look good, but obviously quality is an issue... I'm sure the stick is fine for old school arcade style games and shooters... But If you were to go to EVO2007 (The world's largest fighting game tournament in the world), you would see 0 X-Arcade sticks. And if you did see one it was probably scoff'd at lol.

I've had a 2-player X-Arcade for a couple years...no problems with it. I use it for MAME. I also have their stand-alone trackball.

It would be sweet to have both in one unit, and it's cheaper than what I paid for them both separately.

[quote name='MarkMan']I'd just like to say is... Don't believe the hype.

You can get something better for way less...

For the normal/casual player this may look good, but obviously quality is an issue... I'm sure the stick is fine for old school arcade style games and shooters... But If you were to go to EVO2007 (The world's largest fighting game tournament in the world), you would see 0 X-Arcade sticks. And if you did see one it was probably scoff'd at lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeh, this stick is really, really weak. Just get a Hori stick and get an adapter for the PC. It's much cheaper and much better.

bread's done
Back