X-Box 360 Elites in stock at bestbuy.com

Schroeder

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this is considered a deal (I'm sensing some angry responses coming), but I've been trying to find an Elite for about a week now and was pleased to see that Best Buy's website has them in stock. I figured someone else might be in the market for one.

Link

I friend of mine may be very interested in this. I was surprised how quickly they sold out in stores in my area and online actually, very surprised.

[quote name='bugg33']Hicksville, USA?[/quote]

must be..

i have yet to see one in stores....

ill prob wait for instore to get warranty then.

you do get fuzion frenzy for free though

Don't forget that Best Buy is running a deal where you can get Fusion Frenzy 2 for free with the purchase of the system. And yes you can do this with the Elite.

I haven't seen an elite in the store since release.

[quote name='guyver2077']must be..

i have yet to see one in stores....

ill prob wait for instore to get warranty then.

you do get fuzion frenzy for free though[/quote]

What? You mean it's bundled within the box?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']What? You mean it's bundled within the box?[/quote]

i meant that bb is giving the game away for free this week with purchase of a 360

[quote name='maxflight']fusion frenzy is a hot game. such a hot bundle.[/QUOTE]
WTH!! I have much more fun playing with my balls than that game..

Im now officially accepting PAYPAL donations..;) One day...Whats Gamecrazys Trade in price on a premuim 360? I guess I could trade it in and wait till they get em..or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxflight
fusion frenzy is a hot game. such a hot bundle.

WTH!! I have much more fun playing with my balls than that game..

I think he's being sarcastic.

I'm seeing these consistently at my local Target. I'm there about once a week and I always see them. I would pick one up. I'll just wait until my current one dies and then I'll do it.

[quote name='expane']Not a deal, please move it to another board[/QUOTE]
Your post is worthless. Please delete.

[quote name='umcthomas']The Kansas City BestBuy I go to has several in stock everytime I go.[/QUOTE]
That's because you um... live in Kansas ;)

[quote name='umcthomas']The Kansas City BestBuy I go to has several in stock everytime I go.[/QUOTE]
That's because you um... live in Kansas ;)

There was a giant stack of these at my Best Buy last week, and I don't live in hicksville...that's for sure. The Best Buy in my area is usually packed with people every day, and is the biggest Best Buy I've been in to date...many celebrities even stop in from time to time. I've seen these at Target and other stores too...people around here just must not care about the Elite, and really why should you? (unless you haven't bought a 360 yet).

I actually have three 360 one for myself and my two son's. My 360 got the 3 sections 'red ring of death'. So I'm in the market for another one.

==========================
There was a giant stack of these at my Best Buy last week, and I don't live in hicksville...that's for sure. The Best Buy in my area is usually packed with people every day, and is the biggest Best Buy I've been in to date...many celebrities even stop in from time to time. I've seen these at Target and other stores too...people around here just must not care about the Elite, and really why should you? (unless you haven't bought a 360 yet).
==========================

i'm waiting for eb to get some
i've got an assload of store credit and want to unload it and finally be free of them

Is that Viva Pinata deal still available anywhere, or is it just Fuzion Frenzy 2 now?

I was going to bite on that but it looks like I may have missed my chance!

[quote name='Xevious']I prefer the black color myself...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's nice but it's not black ... it's grey. I'm most likely going to either buy a black faceplate for it or paint one up. I thought it was stupid that the controller was black but the system wasn't.

[quote name='freed0m']My 360 got the 3 sections 'red ring of death'. So I'm in the market for another one.
==========================[/QUOTE]

I bought an Elite from Amazon.com and I got that right out of the box, DOA. It's already in Texas being fixed. I wish I bought it from Best Buy or any other B&M store that I could exchange/return it for that matter. Full price for a refurbished system kinda sucks. #-o ... at least it's not white.

there is like 6 of these at my CC this morning

does any one know if microsoft will release a hdmi cable for the orginal 360?
i heard rumors... but not sure when or ever

[quote name='ogbaka']there is like 6 of these at my CC this morning

does any one know if microsoft will release a hdmi cable for the original 360?
i heard rumors... but not sure when or ever[/QUOTE]

there is no HDMI port (or any any hardware inside the console that would allow it to be beneficial over component) on the original 360.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I bought an Elite from Amazon.com and I got that right out of the box, DOA. It's already in Texas being fixed. I wish I bought it from Best Buy or any other B&M store that I could exchange/return it for that matter. Full price for a refurbished system kinda sucks. #-o ... at least it's not white.[/QUOTE]
PWN!!! by Microsoft ^__^;

I gave up and just got a Premium. I figure I won't need more than 20GB, and HDMI is a moot point because I have an SDTV.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I gave up and just got a Premium. I figure I won't need more than 20GB, and HDMI is a moot point because I have an SDTV.[/QUOTE]

... yeah until you start downloading demos and maps and movies and XBL arcade games and tv shows and themes and trailers and rip some music and save some games and make a couple profiles and patch some games and buy a new hard drive because you figure you won't need more than 120GB. :bouncy:

[quote name='Valkryst']If you can wait till the fall for an elite, do it.

65nm GPU and CPU on the way.[/quote]

i guess with the bb warranty i could always exchange it later this year....

65nm GPU and CPU on the way.[/quote]

Oooo, is that confirmed? You have a link to the announcement?

I've waited this long, I can wait til' fall ^^

Kinda off topic, but any news about the 65nm GPU/CPU for the PS3?

[quote name='hollowfreak']... yeah until you start downloading demos and maps and movies and XBL arcade games and tv shows and themes and trailers and rip some music and save some games and make a couple profiles and patch some games and buy a new hard drive because you figure you won't need more than 120GB. :bouncy:[/quote]

I'm not the type that keeps demos though (I play 'em and delete 'em), I don't downloaded movies (I've got Charter OnDemand if I get that desperate), never plan on downloading themes based on how much they cost and how ugly the majority are, I can get trailers online, and I use Media Player to send my music/videos over the router for playback on the 360 (thank God they dumped that Windows Media Connect nightmare!).

Downloadable content is about the only thing that might add up for a user like myself, but that would be the deciding factor of me upgrading the HDD. So far I should be good for quite some time. At least until Moore's Law forces Microsoft to stop robbing us with the MSRPs on their HDDs.

65nm GPU and CPU on the way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, is this comfirmed fo rizzle or not? Id rather wait to get a white 360 with 120gb, hdmi, new processor and the like.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Yeah, is this comfirmed fo rizzle or not? Id rather wait to get a white 360 with 120gb, hdmi, new processor and the like.[/quote]

Its not officially confirmed by Microsoft but reputable sources are reporting that the new processors are coming this fall. As for the final configuration/color/specs, nothing confirmed there either and all bets are off on that. Not sure Microsoft will go and release an all new SKU with the elite coming out a month ago. Also can't see a price drop coming with Halo 3 so close. They will probably just start including the new chips in current consoles without making it public and maybe make the 120 gb HD and HDMI port standard sometime next year. Probably no included HD DVD drive either unless somehow HD DVD wins the format war or Blu Ray and HD agree on a unified format.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']...Blu Ray and HD agree on a unified format.[/quote]

It's more likely George Bush will get elected for a 3rd term.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I bought an Elite from Amazon.com and I got that right out of the box, DOA. It's already in Texas being fixed. I wish I bought it from Best Buy or any other B&M store that I could exchange/return it for that matter. Full price for a refurbished system kinda sucks. #-o ... at least it's not white.[/QUOTE]

I got my Elite back yesterday. They didn't fix the broken one, they just sent me a new one instead. So it wasn't that bad I guess and they sent me a card for one month of LIVE.

bread's done
Back