X-Box 360 Points via email... APO/FPO + 4th of July code :)

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, while searching for Live point cards online, I stumbled upon an Amazon sponsored guy in Florida, who email's codes almost immediately after your credit card goes through. He will also snail mail them to you, if you so desire.
After my first purchase, he asked me if there were a lot of people who couldn't get physical cards here at my base, and he'd already known about Microsoft stopping overseas transactions online,... so he told me that he was going to change his checkout process to identify APO/FPO's and allow for a coupon to be used to honor military members serving overseas.

Here's what he wrote.

"I hope everything's fine with you there.
I'd like to let you know that I'm moving my website to www.microsoftpointsxbox.com. It still the exact same website, so the special code that I give to you will still work.

Also, to celebrate the 4th of July, I'm giving a special one time $4-off code. Just put 'id4july' in the coupon, and you should be able to get the 1600 points for only $18.

Thanks once again for all you've done for the country. I hope you have a great 4th of July."

and **(i changed the link to his new site)

" I have created a special coupon just for you and your friends. Please
use coupon code "usapofpo" when you placed your order thru http://www.microsoftpointsxbox.com/ and I will give you $2 off. This means you'll
only pay $20. As you know, the retail price of 1600 points is $19.99,
so I'm doing this to show my appreciation to the work that you and
other members of the military has done.

Please note, that I will _enforce_ the APO/FPO address, so I will
refund the money/dishonor the transaction if the address is not
APO/FPO.

Again, the coupon code is usapofpo for $2 off my xbox live 1600 item."

The 4th of July code worked up until today, so it may still be in effect. This guy has written me dozens of supportive emails, and seems like a really nice guy. He's really doing us deployed a true service, and for that I figured I'd let you all know.

The site looks legitamate plus you pay using google checkout. I might buy some points from there thanks OP.

[quote name='drone8888']Yeah, it's legit,... I've bought over 8,000 points from him so far. The codes arrive within minutes of ordering.

:)[/quote]
The website now also offer 4000 Points and 1 & 3 Month Gold membership as well.

so he's doing this as a service to people that can't easily go out and get points cards? ...because with his prices and no tax involved, how is he making any profit?

also, is the 4th of july code still valid? looks like it is...

Does he do live subscriptions at all? I just wanna buy one right now w/o leaving the house. Does he get em too ya fast?

The code is done. (for now) I was looking for it myself last night and it has been removed from the checkout.

[quote name='NWgamer666']Does he do live subscriptions at all? I just wanna buy one right now w/o leaving the house. Does he get em too ya fast?[/quote]
The website has live subs and will now sends code instantly after payment is cleared. But, yeah, the code is done.

bread's done
Back