X-Box DVD Remotes for Sale - 2 left (Official Microsoft)

dago2727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Well, I found 8 more X-Box DVD Remotes at Toys R Us, and bought them all after the tremendous response I received while selling the previous 2. Just like last time, they cost me $5 + tax, and the priority mail w/ Delivery Confirmation (2-3 Days) brings it to $10 shipped (The Post Office would not let me send them out First Class or Media Mail for some reason, so this is the next cheapest method with the shortest amount of time for delivery). Let me know if anyones interested. Also, I would rather have a Money Order for them, as I don't use Paypal any more because I had a previous problem with them. Thanks!

Well, I guess I might as wll bring these back this weekend unless anyone wants one or even more. I'll bump the thread for a few more days, so please let me know if anyone is still interested.

Well it looks that this may be the last week I hold on to these if no one else wants them. Thanks to the people that bought from me.

[quote name='uberzone']Do these work with XBOX Media Center or any of the homebrew DVD players?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'm not sure. All I know is that its for the original X-Box to play DVDs. Sorry I cant help you more than that.

bread's done
Back