X Box system with s controller?

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know where I can buy a new X Box with just an s controller and no Forza Motorsport? I already have Forza and my X Box dvd rom drive has crashed alot on me lately. Everytime I play Burnout Revenge it seems to crash. I have heard about buying a new dvd drive on ebay but some of them say there like new and I don't want the same thing happening a few months down the road . My X Box does still work for awhile before crashing so I was wondering if I could still get anything as a trade in at EB or Gamestop for it.

Hey I have an xbox that I'm trying to get rid of it is used but it's only a few months old as I won it in a football pool from a local radio station. I only used it to play Halo 2 online. I also have 4 black S controllers (official ones) that I'm trying to sell as well. I got an xbox 360 so I really don't have use for the xbox or controllers. Anyways if you're interested email me at [email protected] or just post here. I have perfect ebay rating my id is tall-darknhandsome and I am located in Los Angeles CA.

Why do people put a space between the "X" and "box"? I hate it worse when they do X-box.

Please let is be know to all the world that it is XBOX!

I saw one Xbox without Forza at my Circuit City. It was in a pile of Forza bundles. The Xbox was actually a lot better deal last year when it was $150 with 2 free games. Go figure.

bread's done
Back