X Files Box Sets $58 each (42% off) @ Amazon.com

I thought they were now permanently $50 at best buy. if they arent now, i am 100% sure i read somewhere that they will be soon.

The sets are being re-released in slim-cases next year.

Amazon lists them at $34.99 each with a release date of March 28th for Seasons 4-6. Seasons 1-3 are not listed yet.

[quote name='yellowjacket621']The sets are being re-released in slim-cases next year.

Amazon lists them at $34.99 each with a release date of March 28th for Seasons 4-6. Seasons 1-3 are not listed yet.[/QUOTE]
What I was about to say.

To get the old versions would be insanely retarded.

The lowest I ever saw the old cases was when BB did the temporary $50 a while back ... and some of them were closer to $40 during June's DDD sale. Which is when I bought 'em all.

Of course they'd come out with cheaper ones now.

[quote name='yellowjacket621']The sets are being re-released in slim-cases next year.

Amazon lists them at $34.99 each with a release date of March 28th for Seasons 4-6. Seasons 1-3 are not listed yet.[/QUOTE]
Deep Discount DVD has the release dates of Seasons 1-3 as January 31.
I know what show I'll be buying during the next DDD sale. ;)
Thank you Fox. :applause: Now if the morons at Paramount would do the same for Trek I would be a very happy person.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Deep Discount DVD has the release dates of Seasons 1-3 as January 31.
I know what show I'll be buying during the next DDD sale. ;)
Thank you Fox. :applause: Now if the morons at Paramount would do the same for Trek I would be a very happy person.[/QUOTE]

That would certainly be nice. Good to hear The X-Files is being re-released at a decent MSRP anyway. My aunt is a big fan so this might make gift buying for her a breeze for the next few years ;)

(Although she actually has never owned a DVD player if you can believe that!)

I paid $100 or whatever for these as they came out - $35 each is basically giving them away =) I'm going to pick up a sealed set of all 9 seasons.

Yeah, I paid the $130ish each on 1-4. Think I'll be waiting on the rerelease for 5 and 6. Doubt I'll ever bother with 7-9. I love Robert Patrick, but his episodes sucked so hard, I couldn't stand to watch them the first time around.

I already have 1-6 in the old (current) packaging. I'm hoping they will put the old packaging versions of 7-9 on clearance when the new ones come out. As far as I know I don't think the discs are changing much. I'd rather just finish off the set I already started. Thus I am tempted to just go ahead and grab these off Amazon, though I'm hoping they'll become even cheaper.

bread's done
Back