X-files Complete Series DVD - 152.9 on amazon.com

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys..I mostly bought games, but now I'm also buying a ton of DVD's and Blu-rays. I was wondering if this is considered a deal, as its 62% off. Don't know if a Blu-ray edition will come out, but I'm hesitant to buy it. Do you guys think it's worth it??

If it's the slim versions, then no. I'd opt for the thick collector's editions, but that's just me. (I'm down to only needing Seasons 6 and 8 of the thick CEs)

They had them for 12.49 per season last year but who knows if that'll happen again. This price is okay, but it has room to come down.

I bought the first two seasons, but have been watching it on Netflix instant since (they're all on there).

They had each season at $13 or $14 for Black Friday... that was a better deal. The packaging is much nicer, with clear plastic cases the size of regular single-DVD cases.

From what I heard, you shouldn't expect Blu-ray versions. Something to do with the special effects being done in 480 or something, I don't know. There aren't many (any?) back seasons of TV shows being released anyway.

if anyone is on the fence about x-files, would highly recommend it, at least the first several season towards the end it started to off the rails.

bread's done
Back