X-Files Season 2-9

kuniog1

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know where I can find these seasons for cheap. I know there was an amazon sale last month but I was wndering if anyone knew of another one coming up.

around once a month somewhere (online or B&M) they go on sale somewhere for around $20, for the slim sets. If you want the big sets, I'd ebay them now, they will only get more expensive.

For the longest time they were all $24.99 on BestBuy.com while they were still $45 instore. I would go in and have them pricematch online and they would stare at me like I was a loon and go ahead and do it. I got most of the seasons that way.

Sounds good. The only thing I might wait for is around the time of the release of the new X-Files movie. I would think they would go on sale then. I just don't know when it will be released.

[quote name='Snowcone']For the longest time they were all $24.99 on BestBuy.com while they were still $45 instore. I would go in and have them pricematch online and they would stare at me like I was a loon and go ahead and do it. I got most of the seasons that way.[/quote]

was this on bb.com regular? or the intranet internal, somewhat illegal, bb.com?

You should also know that in November they are coming out with a X-files box set. Don't know if there will be anything special in the box, but so far I found that Amazon has the cheapest price for it at $231

Click here

[quote name='roguejedi5']You should also know that in November they are coming out with a X-files box set. Don't know if there will be anything special in the box, but so far I found that Amazon has the cheapest price for it at $231

Click here[/QUOTE]

Something to note is that the full series set is going to have all of the extras from the original season releases (before they dropped 1 disc off of all of the sets for the thin-pack versions) and it is going to include the bonus features (including commentary tracks) from those mythology sets that came out a while back. It also includes a copy of the movie as well.

[quote name='Detective Thorn']Something to note is that the full series set is going to have all of the extras from the original season releases (before they dropped 1 disc off of all of the sets for the thin-pack versions) and it is going to include the bonus features (including commentary tracks) from those mythology sets that came out a while back. It also includes a copy of the movie as well.[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to get into the X-Files, and this set will definitely be one I'll be keeping an eye on for a sale.

That box is sexy.. almost wish i hadn't picked up 1-7 at the BB $20 for Fox season sets sale they had awhile back

It's cheaper to buy all the sets for 20 dollars. The mythology sets are just the episodes that tell the story without all the fillers inbetween. The extras are not that good for the X-Files either. I think I'm just gonna wait until they are20 dollars again. I love how everyone discards season 8 and 9. lol

[quote name='kuniog1']...I love how everyone discards season 8 and 9. lol[/QUOTE]

I'll probably grab them eventually, but they're certainly not a priority...

[quote name='terborx']I'll probably grab them eventually, but they're certainly not a priority...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean.

I have the entire series from the Best Buy sale a while back- never got a chance to watch them. I'm willing to sell for $150 shipped. It's seasons 1-9 in the slimmer DVD boxes, not the only bulky ones. PM me if interested.

[quote name='djkunai']I have the entire series from the Best Buy sale a while back- never got a chance to watch them. I'm willing to sell for $150 shipped. It's seasons 1-9 in the slimmer DVD boxes, not the only bulky ones. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

How about instead of trying to sell them off, you go and get a chance to watch them.

They've been like this for months:

IMG_7295.jpg

I don't have the few hundred hours to watch them all.

bread's done
Back