X-Files Seasons 1-9 $18.99 each at frys.com

I kinda want all the big sets and not the slim sets. I heard that some are getting the big sets at the Frys stores. However just like Costco, I don't have one anywhere near me. :(

I purchased them from bestbuy.com a month ago I believe. They were $19.99 as well so I bought all of the seasons. While the total came out to $210 or something along those lines, oddly enough on my credit card statement I only saw a charge for $179, which is just the prices of all the seasons--no tax or shipping. One of the best sci-fi shows ever.

1-9 are at COSTCO for $23.99 each (ymmv)

Picked up 2-4 And should of got the rest.... damn.... Have to go back!

The bad side is that they are all the thin crappy ones. The new ones lack the bonus features and bonus disc.

Thanks, though. Some people probably enjoyed the deal. :)

[quote name='dabamus']The bad side is that they are all the thin crappy ones. The new ones lack the bonus features and bonus disc.

Thanks, though. Some people probably enjoyed the deal. :)[/quote]

The ones at costco are the... Thick ....juicy.. ones.... yeah...

Get them there... and David Duchovny can help you walk your groceries to the car....

he has free time recently

Just download DVD Shrink and you can burn all the DVDs that you want for around $0.50 each. Requires DVD-Rs and access to movies (i.e. Blockbuster). This has saved me a fortune. I can get around 20 DVDs per month for around $15. CAG at its finest.

[quote name='JessicaTurner']Just download DVD Shrink and you can burn all the DVDs that you want for around $0.50 each. Requires DVD-Rs and access to movies (i.e. Blockbuster). This has saved me a fortune. I can get around 20 DVDs per month for around $15. CAG at its finest.[/QUOTE]
Or, you know, a felony.

bread's done
Back