X-Files Seasons 1-9 $49.99 Each @ Amazon

It's still a rip-off when you can buy full seasons of other shows for $30 or less. It's not like it costs money to issue the DVDs... would they rather sell 1 set for $100 or 3 sets for $40? It's like business 101 and they just don't get it...

Still too much for me. I bought season 1 from Amazon when they had it for $31.XX, and I bought season 4 used for $29.99, and I don't plan on spending more then $30 a season for the X Files.

I don't care what everyone else things, thanks for the post OP. 50% is a great deal on these sets.

Jeremy

[quote name='javeryh']It's still a rip-off when you can buy full seasons of other shows for $30 or less. It's not like it costs money to issue the DVDs... would they rather sell 1 set for $100 or 3 sets for $40? It's like business 101 and they just don't get it...[/QUOTE]

You have to keep in mind that Fox somehow has to manage to recoup from having to pay David Duchoveny all that money to halfass his role as Mulder during the later seasons. :lol:

$50 for X-Files is very decent tho. If I was still into the show like I used to be I would be all over them but I've lost interest in the show. These days its all about "24" and that's a fact Jack. :D

(Oh.. and some cartoon with some looney fat guy named Pea... tear..... Griffin!)

bread's done
Back