X-Men 2 Steelbook Limited Edition 6.99

Padfeet

CAG Veteran
I know that CC is having a deal this week selling limited edition steelbook editions of a few movies for 14.99. One of these is X-men 2. In the K-mart flier there is a picture of the steelbook edition for 6.99. Now I do not know if K-mart is even receiving these editions but a pricematch should be pretty easy considering that the image is obviously of the steelbook edition. Good Luck :lol:

Thanks.

dont have a K-mart near me but will ask CC to check out the site and see if they can price match.

Can someone post a link to this sale so that when I go to BB today I can show them the print out. Thanx in advance!!!

Ya I found some at Best Buy they had plenty. If you have a K-mart flier they will give you no hassle price matching it for the 6.99. Last day tomorrow so go get em.

I'm like a steelbook addict. Grated I only double dipped twice (well three times now). I got x-men 1.5 but I never owed 1.5 and it was a BB exclusive. I got the R2 Highlander steelbook since I had the original release and I did drop the 6.99 for X2 since I loved the moie and its a sweet and cheap steelbok.

My g/f PMd this at BB and I'm so excited! (She had to do it since she lives near the BB and I'm 45 mins away). She said at first they weren't going to do it 'cause the steelbook in store had a sticker on it that wasn't in the ad (WTF?). I had this same flawed logic work against me with Avatar, but then they also had the text underneath on that one to back them up. But a STICKER is what the girl said made it different. I know who this girl is now too, I'm never checking out with her again. But a Double Dip for this was fine since it was so cheap.

For those who missed the 6.99 deal, I saw the X-Men 2 Steelbook and the Fight Club Steelbook each WITH a Fantastic Four ticket for $14.99 @ Costco. I don't know if there were other titles and it sold out, but all I saw were X2 and FC.

bread's done
Back