*X-Men 3 Spoilers* This character is NOT looking like I expected...

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Dude i cant belive this until i see it on an offical site but that is fucking funny as hell. Juggs is my fav villian of all time though.

If you watch the official trailer, those are screen caps from it!

Omega Red is also gonna be in it, but now I'm worried about how that is gonna turn out.

doesnt look like the 800 pound muscle monster hes supposed to be. doesnt even have the bright red armor.

WHOA!!! There is a trailer out for it already? Man i could of sworn it wasnt suppose to come out until the end of the month. *Runs off to go watch it*

they needed cgi for this charactor what are they thinking that looks like someone from the 80s he man movie or some shit its horrible.

[quote name='Skelah']they needed cgi for this charactor what are they thinking that looks like someone from the 80s he man movie or some shit its horrible.[/QUOTE]

LOL! That's so f*ing true! I couldn't believe that that was Juggs! God! I hope they don't screw up with Omega Red too! At least Beast and Angel look alright!

[quote name='Skelah']they needed cgi for this charactor what are they thinking that looks like someone from the 80s he man movie or some shit its horrible.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have put it better myself....hahhahahhahahah :rofl:

[quote name='yeah-yeah']off-topic, but what's that sound clip from that plays on the ytmnd page? it's terribly familiar but i can't place it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's from that one Whammy game show from back in the day.

[quote name='Fire']I think it's from that one Whammy game show from back in the day.[/QUOTE]

No, it's Price is Right. I wouldn't have gotten it if you hadn't said game show. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thanks!

[quote name='blueweltall']Look like a rejected starship trooper.[/QUOTE]

bingo.

Horrible job on that one... and to think they've tried so hard with every other character, what a massive let down.

He looks like a bad combination of Gladiator and Ultimate Juggernaut:

t_ULTXANN001012_col.jpg

I was thinking Ram-Man myself.

I'm more pissed about how they fucked up his background story but I already had that rant in another X3 thread. The horrible costume just adds insult to injury.

Yeah since Juggs if my ALL TIME FAV out of any comic (dont ask why) i am extremly dissapointed in whatever the hell that thing is suppose to be. Christ that looks nothing like Juggs in the slightest. His wrist are fake as well as his hips and upper leg, HIS ABS ARE FAKE FOR GODS SAKE!!! What the hell does the real actor look like? A twig? Also that is the worst helmet i have ever seen.....that looks nothing like any version of Juggs helmet ever.

That could have at least got one of those Mr. Universe guys with the massive arms and legs to play the part....but i prefer that they just CG him.

This is just a forshadowing of what spiderman 3's Venom is going to look like. Holloywood what the hell is wrong if you? If you cant make it right just dont make it...i would rather not have a juggs at all if that is what you are going to make him look like.

/rant.

They can make a cgi hulk, which looked pretty damn good, but they can't a make a cgi juggernaut...........instead they just put a guy in a rubber suit that looks really bad.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']FRAISER AS BEAST!??[/QUOTE]

It may sound weird, but from the poster shots and the trailer it is a perfect fit. Beast is my favorite character and I think they have done a good job porting the character from the pages. Kelsey Grammer might sound odd, but he was Fraiser an intellectual like Hank McCoy. Also he is a better fit than Sam Neil, Jurassic Park, who was rumored around X2. Last, but not least, I am glad they went with the traditional beast not the fucked up one from Astonishing X-Men (see link)

http://www.scottjohnsonart.com/gutterzombie/Beast_sbs.jpg

[quote name='neudog']It may sound weird, but from the poster shots and the trailer it is a perfect fit. Beast is my favorite character and I think they have done a good job porting the character from the pages. Kelsey Grammer might sound odd, but he was Fraiser an intellectual like Hank McCoy. Also he is a better fit than Sam Neil, Jurassic Park, who was rumored around X2. Last, but not least, I am glad they went with the traditional beast not the fucked up one from Astonishing X-Men (see link)

http://www.scottjohnsonart.com/gutterzombie/Beast_sbs.jpg[/QUOTE]

Actually, the cat-like beast has been around for longer than Astonishing X-men.

[quote name='neudog']It may sound weird, but from the poster shots and the trailer it is a perfect fit. Beast is my favorite character and I think they have done a good job porting the character from the pages. Kelsey Grammer might sound odd, but he was Fraiser an intellectual like Hank McCoy. Also he is a better fit than Sam Neil, Jurassic Park, who was rumored around X2. Last, but not least, I am glad they went with the traditional beast not the fucked up one from Astonishing X-Men (see link)

http://www.scottjohnsonart.com/gutterzombie/Beast_sbs.jpg[/QUOTE]

that is a weird ass beast.

darkcrawlspace actually got it. The costume design is based off of the Ultimate version of Juggernaut. Personally, I think the original Juggs would be extremely difficult to pull off. I think they could do a CGI Juggs but, financially speaking, it's just not worth the cost since he will basically be a bit player considering the huge cast. I'll wait until I see some footage instead of just stills before I decide if it sucks.

[quote name='neocisco']darkcrawlspace actually got it. The costume design is based off of the Ultimate version of Juggernaut. Personally, I think the original Juggs would be extremely difficult to pull off. I think they could do a CGI Juggs but, financially speaking, it's just not worth the cost since he will basically be a bit player considering the huge cast. I'll wait until I see some footage instead of just stills before I decide if it sucks.[/QUOTE]

You clearly have no idea how the Internet works. You MUST pass judgment way before you actually have information to do so. For example:

That PS3 boomerang control is going to be so uncomfortable.
A remote control for a video game? Stupid.
Juggernaut? More like S&M guy in a rubber suit.

See how it works? Now you try!

[quote name='yeah-yeah']You clearly have no idea how the Internet works. You MUST pass judgment way before you actually have information to do so. For example:

That PS3 boomerang control is going to be so uncomfortable.
A remote control for a video game? Stupid.
Juggernaut? More like S&M guy in a rubber suit.

See how it works? Now you try![/QUOTE]

You forgot that every 360 is borken.

[quote name='mm2barry']That looks a lot like that horrible Polish boxer, Andrew Gollota.[/QUOTE]

haha, Gollota is the low blow king!

[quote name='Larsin']haha, Gollota is the low blow king![/QUOTE]

So true. He's the only professional boxer I've ever seen actually throw a combo to the nuts! :hot:

bread's done
Back