X-Men 3: The Official Game $50 shipped at Outpost.com

[quote name='guyver2077']UMMM..GRAPHICS[/QUOTE]

yep..they look like real live.....ACTION FIGURES. woot.

[quote name='Apossum']yep..they look like real live.....ACTION FIGURES. woot.[/QUOTE]

Sweeeet! Do they melt realistically when you put them on a flame?!

[quote name='beguile']What makes this X men 3? Cause it's xbox 360? Change your misleading title.[/quote]

Or because it's the Official Game of the movie, X-Men 3...

[quote name='gizmogc']I heard a rumor the 360 version was canceled. Apparenty some guys at GameFaqs think so[/QUOTE]
Why would the 360 version be cancelled? Really, there's no logical explanation for this to be cancelled while the rest are released.

I placed the order for this one on the 30th. Just got an email stating "We apologize but the item(s) you ordered is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a definite ship date at this time."
Anyone know if this is just a standard response since the game isn't even out yet? Obviously you can't have something in stock that hasn't been released yet. Or are they actually not going to have it in stock when the release date hits? Does anyone have any preorder experience with Outpost?

[quote name='subhumanx1']I placed the order for this one on the 30th. Just got an email stating "We apologize but the item(s) you ordered is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a definite ship date at this time."
Anyone know if this is just a standard response since the game isn't even out yet? Obviously you can't have something in stock that hasn't been released yet. Or are they actually not going to have it in stock when the release date hits? Does anyone have any preorder experience with Outpost?[/QUOTE]

It's a standard response. They'll get it in stock.

From Gamespot:

X-Men: The Official Game is rated T for Teen and is scheduled for release May 16 on the Xbox 360, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC, DS, and Game Boy Advance. X-Men: The Last Stand will follow on May 26.

Here's the link form XBOX.com

Sounds like PS3 Fanboys telling lies, if you ask me.

bread's done
Back