X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Wow I got my Driver, Deus Ex, and Space Marine yesterday. Super fast. Love these gamefly deals. I'm still playing my Crysis 2 online (came with $10 online pass). Space marine came with its. totally awesome.[/QUOTE]

Damn where do you live? I still have yet to receive my Dark Souls copy and I live right near Sacramento, CA. Im assuming you must live near a gamefly distribution center.

[quote name='JP73']What time does the monthly deal start? is it morning/afternoon, or is it 8 PM like the daily deals? I don't want to miss out on Catherine, if they have it again[/QUOTE]

It started sometime in the morning last time. I'd recommend monitoring this thread pretty regularly on Tuesday morning.

[quote name='aznhero913']Damn!!

No DE:HR for me yet in the mail... was really looking forward to playing it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Dont sorry buddy you will get them for sure. It just depends on where you live at thats all. Im lucky that it takes me 2-3 days to get my games from them

got dark souls:ps3: yesterday, it was more scratched than the usual game i get from them but still in pretty good condition.
Im happy i gave this game a second chance after rage quitting in the first few hours back in november. Its now one of my favorite games this gen. I just cant put the game down, and i dont know why but for some reason this game reminds me of Castlevania:SotN.

As for the difficulty.... It is difficult, so far i think the game is just as difficult and in some parts a bit easier than god of war 3 titan mode.

Got my Dark Souls and Driver today. Both games look great. The outside of the disc has very tiny chips on it, but I have no doubt that they work flawlessly.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Wow I got my Driver, Deus Ex, and Space Marine yesterday. Super fast. Love these gamefly deals. I'm still playing my Crysis 2 online (came with $10 online pass). Space marine came with its. totally awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought Crysis 2 didn't require an online pass?

[quote name='kanamit']I thought Crysis 2 didn't require an online pass?[/QUOTE]

It has a limited edition code instead, which gives you extra content.

[quote name='kanamit']I thought Crysis 2 didn't require an online pass?[/QUOTE]

It does not. He was probably talking about the 'limited edition' code that gives 5 levels worth of XP + gun skin.

*edit* Tsel beat me to it.

Ugh I hate you, I wanted to get Deus Ex and Space Marine but I guess they were sold out by the time I checked. Maybe in another sale...

Got Deus Ex and Warhammer today, both PS3. Discs look good but a little "chippier" than I like. Deus Ex did come with a pristine slip cover. Nice!

Got my copy of Space Marine today in excellent condition with Elite Pass intact :)

If you missed this deal, Space Marine and Deus Ex are back to $9.99 for a limited time

You know what sucks is.. I was literally checking Deus Ex regularly for the $9.99 + FS deal. I checked HOURS before this went on sale, then missed it by like an hour lol.. it sold out apparently.

Hopefully they clear out so more stock eventually.. I've been needing to finish this game for a long time. (Like half way through it)

bread's done
Back