X-Men Destiny (PS3) $19.71 @ Amazon

[quote name='Jello1996']Haven't played it but from all I've heard, that's way overpriced.[/QUOTE]

This game is a royal piece of shit.

I'm certain Wombat would approve this message.

[quote name='shurija']Easy achievements/trophies though.[/QUOTE]

For some people, that's more than enough reason to buy it. Sad but true.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']For some people, that's more than enough reason to buy it. Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

Am one of those people. Its sad, but its a hobby to me now of days.

[quote name='sneezebu']Cheevo hunters usually aren't real gamers.[/QUOTE]

NOT LIKE YOU HUH BROSKI? HARDCORE4LYFE

I'll wait for $10, but this is a pretty good price for the moment afaik.

[quote name='sneezebu']Cheevo hunters usually aren't real gamers.[/QUOTE]

Ignore this troll.

On topic like it was said earlier, this game gives easy achievements and trophies. Glad I got it at launch for $45 and sold it for the same amount so nothing out of pocket. But everything already said about this game is pretty much true. The worst part is you can't skip any of the dialogue and it is painfully bad :wall:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ignore this troll.

On topic like it was said earlier, this game gives easy achievements and trophies. Glad I got it at launch for $45 and sold it for the same amount so nothing out of pocket. But everything already said about this game is pretty much true. The worst part is you can't skip any of the dialogue and it is painfully bad :wall:[/QUOTE]

LOL

"Ignore this troll guise, so yea i played this game for the cheevos and its terrible but it has eazee cheevos so its pretty good, aside from the video game parts and the dialogue and the cutscenes and gameplay. But its worth it cuz now my friends knowe that i playd it.

bread's done
Back