X-Men First Class Blu Ray $17.99 @ Best Buy

TheBiz

CAGiversary!
Was just at Best Buy and saw X-Men First Class BluRay for $17.99.

Be warned people with Samsung and Sony blu ray players are having issues with freezing, this includes PS3s. Still this is the best deal I've seen, I didn't get it because I'm waiting for a Black Friday deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=3209231&pid=2245624&ev=prodView#review-4

So glad I didn't get this the first week.

This seems to be a new trend now, where it gets cheaper the second or third week of release rather than its first week.

I just bought it on Friday night for $22.99...good thing it's still sealed. Time to return it for $5 back too.

[quote name='GME92']I just bought it on Friday night for $22.99...good thing it's still sealed. Time to return it for $5 back too.[/QUOTE]
You dont have to return it. Considering its within 30 days, you can just take your receipt for a price adjustment

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a working solution for those with a PS3:

1. Turn off the internet connection.
2. Erase all files in the BD Temp folder
3. Erase the X-Men First Class file under the data tree
4. Restart your PS3 with no disc in
5. Put in the movie and be happy that it actually works

this has worked for every single person that has followed it

[quote name='ssjmichael']Here is a working solution for those with a PS3:

this has worked for every single person that has followed it[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip ssjmichael.

I bought the Blu-ray/ DVD and DC combo back from Target for 22.99 I think I'll stick with that.

Guys, I just got back from Best Buy 3 weeks from now and picked up this for $9.99!

You know it's going to happen. Why overspend on a movie when you have a dozen unwatched ones on your shelf right now? This will be $10 like every movie ever soon enough.

[quote name='LoveLost']Thanks for the tip ssjmichael.

I bought the Blu-ray/ DVD and DC combo back from Target for 22.99 I think I'll stick with that.[/QUOTE]
or do what I did and have Target PM. You have until tomorrow to do it

[quote name='ssjmichael']Here is a working solution for those with a PS3:

this has worked for every single person that has followed it[/QUOTE]

Which is WAY too many steps just to watch a damn movie. Not aimed at you ssjmichael but at this process in general.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Which is WAY too many steps just to watch a damn movie. Not aimed at you ssjmichael but at this process in general.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, this doesn't affect everybody with a PS3. My PS3 played the movie with no problems, so YMMV.

bread's done
Back