X-Men Legends 2 PSP Online

arsenalgear

CAGiversary!
I picked this up today and was looking for some people to play online with...but everytime I search for servers I get nothing. Any CAGers get this and wanna give online infrastructure a go?
EDIT: Talking about PSP version, by the way.

Well, from what I've heard (I think it was in another thread on here?), apparently the game is online ready but the servers and infastructure haven't been set up by gamespy yet so we'll still have to wait.

Well I've got my copy and it looks like people from pspcrazy have a group together but they won't let me join. Anyone here want to play?

You have to be running 2.0...anyone wanna play right now?
Also, if you don't wanna install 2.0 you can do the "swap" technique--put in a game that doesn't require 2.0, when it boots up the PSP screen swap in X-Men and it should play.

[quote name='arsenalgear']You have to be running 2.0...anyone wanna play right now?
Also, if you don't wanna install 2.0 you can do the "swap" technique--put in a game that doesn't require 2.0, when it boots up the PSP screen swap in X-Men and it should play.[/QUOTE]

Or use the "WAB changer" program

Thanks. I've already used the WAB Version Changer and have mine tricked to 2.0 right now. Wasn't sure if I'd have to go up to 2.01 or not.

Eh, just play the single player. Its the same thing except you dont have 4 people trying to run off in every direction, spinning around in circles and corpse humping (halo style)

bread's done
Back